chapter 8: A Letter

*A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying this story, thank you to my current 4 readers that probably read all the chapters. Thanks for sticking around :) But yea, onto the story now

Eunwoo POV:

While I was on my way home, I decided to take a different way. I was out of energy and the gate seemed farther than it usually was.

On the way there, I heard some people talking in a low tone. Out of curiosity, I quietly made my way over to the edge, just enough to peek in.

Then something caught my eye.

It was our school's uniform.

The poor girl was trapped in between the person's arms, her hair covering her face.

The sight of the scene disgusted me.

Her hands, slightly trembling in fear. She was trying her best to stop her hands from shaking much more.

Her breathing was uneasy, she was pushing herself onto the wall, as far as possible from the person's face. But there was no use, she was the one against the wall.

I quietly tried to start to make my way to help whoever it was, taking quiet but swift and careful steps.

He changed his grip to her lower back, pulling her closer. The hair covering her face was slightly swept away, enough to be able to identify their face.

I stopped in my tracks when I finally recognized who it was.

Me - "Jin-ae?"

I whispered under my breath, slightly wide-eyed at the sight of who it was. I quickly tried to make my way there as fast as I could, they were too far for me to stop anything so easily.

Suddenly, his face got closer to hers as he roughly kissed her, his other hand moving to the back of her neck to prevent her from moving.

Her eyebrows narrowed in disgust as she quickly nudged the in between of his legs, causing him to let loose of his grip on her. His knees bent as he held his.. thing.. in pain.

Everything happened so fast as I was already starting to slowly run towards them.

As she frantically looked around on the ground, she then bent down to get something off of the floor and aimed it at his eyes while he wasn't paying attention.

Without a nothing second to waste, she sprayed it directly into his eyes, causing him to let out a cry of pain.

She quickly ran away, leaving him rolling on the floor, not knowing which to hold onto, his crotch or his eyes.

Everything happened so fast that I barely had time to help with anything.

It made me feel terrible.

I should've started running at the sight of it already, I would've been able to at least get him off before anything could have happened.

Iand made my way towards him and he looked up, hands covering his eyes in pain.

??- "Is someone there? Help me, please! Call the police and report an assault, she's getting away!"

I scoffed.

Me- "One that you caused? I'd be more than glad to, sir"

He looked up at me, trying to peek out of one eye and eventually failing.

??- "What do you mean?! I've been assaulted, do you not see me right now?! This is enough evidence to prove what I'm saying! Now get me the police before she gets away"