chapter 24: Explanation

A/n: ahahaha, they finally had their first kiss, ur welcome

Jin-ae POV:

Those few minutes just kept replaying in my head as I slowly paced around the room.

My footsteps came to a pause and I stood there, blankly looking into space.

Me- "Did that REALLY happen though?"

I questioned, thinking that it was just all in my head and that we just waved goodbye like we always would.

After the thought, I slightly shook my head but the scene replayed over and over.

Aye it was a quick and soft kiss though, better than your first kiss. If this was ur first kiss it would've been a cute first kiss-

Me- "Omg shut up-"

Damn why is everyone so mean to me

I put the palms of my hand on my ears and walked towards the gate, punched in the code and got to the door.

Jisung- "Jin-aaaaaaae-"

I walked passed Jisung without a greeting and shoved him aside.

Jisung- "Well jeez, could've at least gave me a hi"

I looked behind me to see a sad Jisung with his arms crossed in front of him. I shortly waved and went back inside, leaving the door open for him.

Jisung- "That little- HEY"

I turned around and looked at him.

Me- "Where's eomma?"

Jisung- "Eomma?-"

I shook my head

Me- "No, no, no I meant Hwang-Jae"

She was one of the only people to could talk to about these things. My dad was doing his real estate work, Jisung never dated, Ayeong wasn't back, and I wouldn't hear the end of Sooyeong's teasing once I did tell her.

Well of course I'd tell her soon just not now, I'm not ready to tell her yet. Love you Sooyeong.

Jisung pointed upstairs, answering my question.

I dropped my bag and suddenly rushed upstairs, tripping a little bit on my way.

Once I reached the door I softly knocked and heard a "come in" in response. I burst into the door, causing her to flinch a little.

Hwang-jae- "Jin-ae?- What's wrong? why'd you-"

I shook my head

Me- "I don't know why I'm telling you this either"

She took off her glasses and spinned her chair around to face me.

Hwang-Jae- "What is it? Do you need help with something?"

Me- "So.."

She nodded

Me- "The guy you thought was my boyfriend"