chapter 34: Rest Day

A/N: ^Jin-ae's pants^ I hope the title for the last chapter didn't freak you out when you saw it, don't misunderstand it.

Jin-ae POV:

I woke up at about 11:30 and quickly did what I needed to do.

Cleaned my study area, made breakfast and ate with everybody.

I cleaned the plates and today it was Jisung's turn to wipe the dishes in the rack and put them back as Ayeong helped cleaned the table.

Everything was finished by 12 and I went upstairs to get ready.

I took a quick shower and changed into some clothes.

I wore long checkered like light brown pants, a sky blue long sleeved sweater that was a bit of a crop top, and finally a white bucket hat to go along with it.

As for my hair, I left it down and let the soft waves fall down my shoulders.

I got my contacts, put them in, blinked a few times and ran out of the bathroom.

Got my phone, wallet, small pouch with lip balm, pads (I'm a woman what do you expect), alchohol, band aids and extra hair ties.

I put them all in a white sling bag, including some pepper spray.

Jisung opened the door and was about to close it but then did another 360° turn back to look at me.

Jisung- "Where are you going?"

Me- "Uhhm to hang out with someone?"

Jisung- "Eunwoo?"

Me- "Yea"

I paused

Me- "Wait how-"

Jisung- "Just go, I won't be that annoying like brother. Have fun~~"

He teased after cutting me off. I rolled my eyes and took a final look in the mirror.

Me- "What shoes...."

I muttered to myself as i tried to decide.

Jisung- "Wear your white ones"

I flinched at his voice, I thought he left already.

Me- "Why are you still here-"

Jisung- "I'm helping you deci-"

The doorbell ringed, cutting over Jisung's words.

Hwang-jae- "I'll get it don't worry!"

She yelled from downstairs.

Me- "Thank you!"

I yelled back, hoping she heard me. I heard the door close and I looked back at Jisung.

Me- "Move I need to go now, I said I'd meet him in front of his house"

Jisung- "Isn't it supposed to be the other way aro- OW-"

I pinched the side of his waist and pushed past him.

Jisung- "YAH"

I completely ignored him and rushed down the stairs as I looked at my watch.

12:50 pm

shit.

I quickly put on my shoes and opened the door only to see Hwang-jae and Eunwoo coming up to the door.

Me- "Oh.. good. That's one less problem"

I shrugged my shoulders as I stepped out of the house and waved at them.