chapter 1: The man in a coat

*A/N: This is my first story that I've written and I hope you like it, I'm going to be posting 3 days a week and I'll try my best for 4 days a week. The picture above is also how their hotel room looks like btw. Now enjoy readong people*

Jin-ae POV:

It was during summer break when my friend, Sooyeong and I went on a trip together to Paris. Thankfully, my dad didn't mind, he let me go on this trip with her so I had his permission. 

Sooyeong and I were in the hotel we booked ahead and it looked amazing, traveling really is fun and interesting.

Getting to explore new places you've never been to before, doing stuff you never knew you'd be able to be doing with your best friend.

It's currently 2:00 pm and Sooyeong was taking a shower while I waited for her on the bed, scrolling through my phone.

Me - "Sooyeong-ahhhh, Faster I wanna go alreadyyyyyyy"

I whined, waiting for her to answer.

Sooyeong - "Yea ok, I'm almost done I just need to freshen up!"

She responded, her muffled voice echoing in the shower. I groaned while throwing myself on the bed with my phone still in my hand.

Me - "You can do that later, it's not like you're going to see your crush or anythingggggg-"

Sooyeong- "Ok! Ok! I'm done!"

She said as she burst through the door with all her clothes on, her hair fully dried and styled.

Me - "Finally, Ok let's go"

I said, grabbing my bag and her arm, dragging her with me out of the room.

~On the streets of Paris~

Walking around through the streets of Paris, it felt nice to take a stroll around to see the view and what everyone else was doing with their lives.

Everywhere I looked, people seemed so stylish and dressed for an occasion.

'should I have worn something better? I feel so underdressed around these people'

I thought as I was walking alongside Sooyeong.

?? - "Hey guys!"

Somebody said running towards us, out of breath. I looked around confused and saw a sketchy man in an all black attire looking right at the girl that was out of breath, his hand in his pocket.

Assuming what was happening based off of what I saw, I tried my best to play along.

Me - "Oh hey, you made it"

I said with a smile on my face looking at the girl out of breath, patting her shoulder.

Sooyeong looked at me confused so I eyed the guy that was eyeing the girl from a distance.

She finally realized and nodded her head, looking back at the girl with a smile as well.

Sooyeong - "Yea, I thought you weren't going to make it at first"

?? - "Yea, sorry I was late.."

She said, looking uneasy and was quite out of breath.

I saw the man walk the other way in frustration, seeing that she not had any company with her right now. With that, I let out a sigh of relief.