chapter 38: staying for the night

A/n: *no note*

Third person POV:

Jin-ae- "We should get going soon"

She said, as she checked the time on her phone.

7:48 pm

Jin-ae- "You wanna eat dinner already?"

She placed it back in the pocket of the coat.

Eunwoo- "Hm? What time is it?"

Jin-ae- "7:48"

Eunwoo- "Oh ok sure"

They ate dinner, watched the street dances along the roads and took pictures together with all the beautiful lights that guided them along the paths.

~near the bus stop~

They walked hand in hand, enjoying each other's presence.

Suddenly a thought slipped into Jin-ae's head, causing her to let out a small gasp at the realization.

Jin-ae- "Oh"

He turned his head towards her, paying full attention.

Eunwoo- "Something wrong?"

Jin-ae- "Yea"

He raised his eyebrows, turning his whole body towards her.

Eunwoo- "Why? Does something hurt? Did you forget something? Are you oka-"

Jin-ae- "No it's just that you're too handsome for me"

She flashed him a small smile before naruto running ahead to the bus stop, leaving the poor Eunwoo dumbfounded and flustered.

Eunwoo- "Hey!- you can't just make me think something is bothering you and making me worry then suddenly just running away!"

He yelled, running after her then finally catching up.

Jin-ae- "But what I really wanted to say was that I just suddenly thought of a really good movie that someone told me about before"

Eunwoo- "Really? What is it"

He said, interested in her recommendation.

Jin-ae- "it's called King's Game"

Eunwoo- "Oooo, what's it about"

He asked, leaning in, invested just by the name of the movie... or maybe also because it was Jin-ae talking about it.

Jin-ae- "It's basically about this class getting texts all of a sudden and they're from the King"

Eunwoo- "Mhm"

He nodded in response, attentively listening to what she was saying.

Jin-ae- "And there are orders that they must fulfill in 24 hours and you can't quit the game, if you do you disappear from existence"

Eunwoo- "Oh, so no blocking the number or throwing away the phone?"

He asked as she shook her head.

Jin-ae- "Not at all"

Eunwoo- "That's hard then"

Jin-ae- "Exactly, and at the end there's a huge plot twist apparently"

She shrugged her shoulders. He checked the time on his phone and smiled.

Eunwoo- "We have 2 hours until I have to bring you home, wanna watch it?"

Her eyes filled it excitement as she looked at him smiling with her eye brows raised.

Jin-ae- "Can we?"