chapter 33: a break?

A/n: Ty for 400 reads :DDD I might not be able to update as much cus school is starting. Why tf is summer so fucking short idk. Anyway, enjoy.

Jin-ae POV:

Again, it was lunch time. I opened up my lunch and it looked amazing.

I'm such a great cook.

I decided to make some kimchi fried rice and topped it with some egg and seaweed.

Beside that I decided to make some karaage, which is a Japanese type of chicken, and had some sauce to go alone with it.

I packed some yogurt and some chocolate milk but I'm saving that for later.

I took my spoon and ate some of my amazing creation. Out of nowhere someone stole a piece of my chicken and quickly dipped it in some sauce.

Me- "Why can't you eat your own-"

I looked at who it was and, surprisingly, it wasn't Bin, it was Eunwoo.

Me- "-Food"

I finished, he flashed a small smile and placed his chopsticks down. That's when I noticed he wasn't eating anything, he just had his food in front of him.

Me- "Why aren't you eating anything?"

I nudged him.

Eunwoo- "No appetite"

I sighed as I stared at him picking on his food, swinging his legs a bit under the table like a kid.

I put together some rice and the tonkatsu on his plate as I placed it in front of his face. He looked at me in surprise and so did everyone else.

Me- "Well you have to eat somehow, faster my arm hurts"

I said while waiting, he finally opened his mouth and I fed him his food. I placed down his chopsticks as I picked up my spoon.

Me- "You're such a child, now eat, you're going to waste the food, it's free food"

He barely managed to hide his smile as he hung his head low and started eating his food.

Sooyeong- "Hey~, what's going on between you two"

She eyed us suspiciously. I flicked up my head up to look at her and shook my head.

Me- "Making sure my dear friends are well fed is my responsibility"

I said as I continued eating my food.

The day went on as usual and soon the end of it came.

I was waiting outside the classroom and soon he was done packing his things and we both went together to the lockers then outside our campus.

Me- "What are you doing tomorrow, it's a weekend"

Eunwoo- "What else can I do, I'm gonna have to study"

He shrugged. I looked at him and let out a sigh.

Me- "Again? You're studying all day, it's like you're turning ur own room into a classroom"

I whined.

Eunwoo- "The SAT is coming up, what else can I do"

He said, mimicking my tone. I looked at him and stopped walking causing him to stop as well.

Me- "Clear up your schedule tomorrow, let's take a break from studying for a while"

Eunwoo- "Jinnie-ahhhhh"

Me- "Pleaaaaaaase"

I said swinging both our arms, begging like a child. He stayed silent while looking at me, thinking about it.