chapter 27: The Proof Hurts

A/n: *no note*

Jin-ae POV:

The day went on as scheduled and now it was lunch time.

I turned around to take my lunch out of my bag and looked up to see Eunwoo looking at me while smiling a bit.

Was this the only time I realized he would usually look away quickly and pretend he was looking at something behind me all these times? Though this time, he kept the eye contact.

Me- "Why?"

I mouthed

Eunwoo- "Nothing"

He mouthed back while shaking his head. I playfully rolled my eyes while smiling and turned back around.

I don't think he'll need that much time to wait for an answer.

Me- "Are you that happy?"

I asked the excited Bin beside me. He looked at me and nodded while smiling back at the coupon like it was his girlfriend.

Bin- "Look it even says we can use it for desert"

He showed me the coupon and nodded my head with my mouth in the shape of an 'O'

Me- "Lucky"

Bin- "Now let's go, I'm hungry and I wanna use it"

He stood up and looked at Eunwoo, who was still getting his stuff together, then back at me, teasing us with his eyes.

I stood up and smacked his arm.

Me- "Stop it"

I mumbled to him.

Bin- "Why~"

He teasingly smiled while shoving me to the side with his shoulders.

Me- "Don't make it so obvious"

I mumbled again while shoving his shoulders back with a fake smile on my face.

Bin- "Hhmhmhmhmhm okaaAy~ let's go"

He said while dragging me with him to the cafeteria.

~at the cafeteria~

Bin- "I think I need a thank you from saving you from an awkward situation"

He bragged, placing his hand on his hip.

Me- "Thank you, oh wise one"

Bin- "You are very much welcome, and where'd you get that clip?"

Me- "Uhhh, found it in my drawers. It was a gift I think, I don't remember buying it"

I said, telling half of the truth.

Bin- "It's pretty, I don't think you should wear it though it looks weird on you"

Me- "Oh shut up, it looks amazing on me"

I looked towards the crowd of people and realized they were all getting food with the coupon. I pointed towards them.

Me- "Might lose all the food you want if you don't hurry"

Bin's head flicked towards the direction and immediately started running towards the line as well.