chapter 40: Caught

A/N: omg it's already the 40th chapter- the book is almost over so hang in there ok ik long :D

Third Person POV:

The SAT was over and now everyone was anxiously waiting for the day of the results.

Minus Sujin...

In fact, she was very confident about her answers and what results she would get.

Jin-ae- "I'm not ready for tomorrow"

Shaking Sooyeongs arm a bit, panicking to see her results.

Sooyeong- "I'm sure you did better than all of us, you're always in the top 2. You did fine"

She tried comforting her.

Ayeong- "I think Sooyeong's right, I also think you did well don't worry"

Ayeong said with a reassuring smile on her face.

Sujin suddenly made her existence known to the 3 girls and slightly laughed at the nervous Jin-ae.

Sooyeong- "Did she just-"

Jin-ae- "The audacity"

Ayeong- "Mhmm"

The two side-eyed her while Ayeong turned her whole head to look back at her.

The bell rang and everyone scattered around, walking to their assigned classrooms.

Seats were dragged and everyone sat down, happy that SAT was finally over.

Jin-ae flopped down on her chair and let out a tired sigh.

Moonbin- "You good?"

She nodded

Jin-ae- "Just tired"

Resting her head on the table, she stayed like that til the teacher came into the classroom.

~end of the period~

Teacher- "And that's the end for today, Sujin come with me I need to talk to you about something"

The teacher said, Sujin pointed at herself annoyed and the teacher nodded causing Sujin to slightly roll her eyes.

She got up and followed the teacher.

Moonbin- "Jin-ae would've loved to see this where on earth is she?-"

~meanwhile~

Jin-ae POV:

Me- "Ta na na na na na na, and I need you"

I sang while flicking my head to the beat, having my hands under the faucet.

Me- "Ta na na na na na na, and I MiSs yOu"

Mumbling the words now in the low tone. I took one last look in the mirror and stepped out of the bathroom.

Me- "And nOw I wonde..."

Teacher- "In your English test, you only have 1 mistake"

Sujin- "Then why did you call me out of the classroom? Isn't that a good thing?"

Sujin said with her arms crossed in front of her.

Teacher- "Only if it wasn't the same question that was wrong on the SAT answer sheet, even the sentence was exactly the same.."

My eyes widened.

~back at the classroom~

I sat down and slightly leaned towards Moonbin.