chapter 14: Umbrella

A/N: *no note*

Third Person POV:

They were now standing in front of Eunwoo's house, Jin-ae rubbing her hands by her arms while Ayeong stood by beside her.

She was wearing a knee length dark grey dress with a thin black belt around her waist and a warm black denim jacket on. Her shoes being 2 inch heeled black boots.

Jin-ae went up to the doorbell, pushed the button and went back down. She heard a voices from inside arguing on who would go and get the door.

Eunjae - "YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE!! I'LL JUST GET IT"

Eunjae opened the door and greeted them with a smile.

Eunjae - "Oh hi eonnie"

She said while waving at the both of them and they returned the gesture.

Jin-ae - "Can you call your brother? I need to ask him for something"

Eunjae tried to hide her teasing smile and just nodded turning back. Few minutes later, Eunwoo opened the door and greeted the both of them with a simple "yes?"

Jin-ae - "I need my coat back thank you very much if you have not forgotten"

Eunwoo - "Oh right, uhm let me get it real quick. Come inside it's cold out here"

Ayeong - "Thanks"

They both stepped into his house and sat on the couch waiting for Eunwoo to go get Jin-ae's coat.

Few moments later, he came back down the stairs with Jin-ae's coat in his hands just draped over his arm.

Eunwoo - "Here's your coat"

He said, extending his arm awkwardly

Jin-ae - "What's with the awkwardness? But thanks"

Ayeong - "Jin-ae, let's go already, fasterrrrrrrrrr"

Ayeong said while pulling on Jin-ae sleeve and stomping her feet lightly on the ground like a child.

Jin-ae - "Ok, ok, ok, let's go. Bye, thanks for my coat!"

She said, waving back at the two siblings while being pulled by Ayeong.

Once they stepped a few feet away from the house, they felt a few raindrops fall on their head.

Eunjae - "Oh, it's raining- OPPA GET THEM AN UMBRELLA"

She yelled.

Jin-ae - "No, it's ok, we could just run there. The rain isn't so bad right now anyways, we can make it to the bus stop"

Eunjae - "No, no, no eonnie, I insist. OPPA, WHERE ARE THE UMBRELLAS?!"

Eunwoo - "They're here, they're here, chill"

He said while rushing over to the front door and gave Jin-ae a big umbrella for the both of them to use.

Jin-ae - "I'll give it back later, thanks!"

Eunjae - "Bye eonnie!"

Jin-ae waved back with a smile while taking Ayeong and the umbrella with her.

Eunwoo POV:

I let out a sigh and turned away from the door to be greeted by Eunjae smirking at me.

Me - "What?"

Eunjae - "No, no, no, nothing"

I nodded and sighed and looked towards the umbrella rack, my eyes widened when I realized which umbrella I gave her.