chapter 18: Furious Baboon

A/n: *no note*

Jin-ae POV:

The bells rang, teachers left and classes went by.

Students jotted down notes, answered questions and listened attentively for the upcoming SATS.

The last bell of today finally rang, telling everybody it was their favorite time of the school day asides from dismissal...

- Lunch -

Students cleaned up their place and kept their desks, some got their jackets from their chairs and quietly waited for the teacher to dismiss them.

Once the teacher did, everybody jumped out of their seats and ran out the door with their lunch in their hands. Some with money and some with already made lunch.

I pushed Bin out of the way and he dramatically fell off his chair.

I pretended to gasp out loud, exaggerating my actions. He curled up into a ball and held his shin, rocking like a baby.

Bin- "My leg! Oh my leg! What have you done to deserve this?! AhHhHhHhH"

He joked and laughed.

Me- "Oh no!! I'm so sorry! My hand must've twitched! I am sincerely sorry"

I played along, elegantly placing my hand on my chest as I said the last few words.

Bin burst out into laughter and I gave him a why-are-you-laughing-so-much look while laughing a bit myself.

He looked at me and opened his mouth to speak.

Bin- "Why is it twitching that much?!"

And with that I burst into a fit of laughter as well.

Me- "First that that came to mind ok!?"

We were just there, laughing so hard it could blow our heads off.. yea, not until a voice cut off our little laughter moment.

Sujin- "First thing to come to mind?"

She scoffed

Sujin- "That's the dumbest excuse you would have to pushing someone off a chair"

She rolled her eyes, mumbling loud enough for all of us to hear. Eunwoo's laughter faded and so did ours.

Bin and I took a moment to stop laughing until he got up and I looked back at Sujin.

Me- "I don't mean to offend you but it's called sarcasm"

Sujin- "How would that offend me?"

I took a deep breath trying to contain my anger and simply answered

Me- "Similar to my question, how would that snarky comment that came out of your mouth a while ago help me find the time I gave a damn about it?"

She scoffed once again

Sujin- "Well how would.."

She cut herself off, I gave her a "continue" look and she just let out a sigh of anger.

She took a step towards me and I stood my ground, my precious lunch still in my hands.

Sujin- "Look, if you don't stop getting on my nerves I will fucking end you"

Me- "I just wanted to say but, you're doing this to yourself. I'm just trying to show you that you don't have power over everyone. The only person you have full power over is yourself, it's just hard to control sometimes.. that sometimes for you though is all the time"