Tea

Requested by MammonsGirl

Sunday morning, you had been in your bed dreading leaving the comfort of your soft blankets when your phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, would you please come over to the castle for tea in a few minutes"

"Oh,sure"

It sounded important, you got up and dressed yourself before leaving the house of Lamentation.
Ringing the doorbell at the castle's door you could hear the echo from within. Barbatos opened the door for you, you greeted him with friendly smile.
You sat down looking around, if he'd asked you to come surely Diavolo needed something,

-You: did lord Diavolo want to see me?

-Barbatos: no, he isn't here at the moment.

-You: oh, did you want to see me?

You smiled brightly at him, he blushed lightly and nodded. You both sat down for tea, he had made your favorite. Hours went by of chatting and soon it was night time,

-You: I really have to be going now.

He accompanied you to the door and you said your goodbyes,

-Barbatos: wait, before you go.

You turned back thinking you had forgotten something,

-You: huh?

Standing in front of him, he was so calm yet his cheeks blushed a crimson red, he was staring right at your eyes, you had thought he was beautiful.
Time was going by so slowly but at that moment you wished it would freeze. He exhaled before taking your chin in his gloved hand and kissing your lips. You blushed profusely, but returned the kiss, and at that moment it really felt like time was frozen over.
You had left shortly after but both of you would sneak out when he had time off his job to stay together.
Every time you were with him it felt like time had frozen over just so you could enjoy the moment longer.

The end ^^