Acting weird

A/n: when you're hiding something from them and they notice cus you're acting weird.
——————————————————————-

Lucifer:
There's no way he wouldn't notice, not like you're good at lying in the first place. But he want going to waste his time trying to figure out what it was. He was going to force you into a confession.
You'd been acting weird lately and Lucifer knew something was up. So he kept pestering you until guilt broke you.
Turns out it was pretty stupid, all that happened is that you'd broken a gift he gave you and felt bad about it. He sighed and bought you new one.

Mammon:
He's usually oblivious to any changes in your mood but this was a little more noticeable. You were avoiding him at all costs.
After he was done getting punished by Lucifer for one of his latest schemes for money, he headed to you room.
His method of getting a confession out of you was annoying the heaven out of you until you were left with zero patience.
It worked in his favor but he wasn't pleased with it, you'd been the one to eat him out to Lucifer and the reason he got punished recently. In your defense, Lucifer is very scary.

Levi:
He knew something was up since you were all skittish when he tried to tell you about the newest anime he'd been watching.
You didn't even comment on its pathetically long name, but then his reaction was to overthink the situation.
He thought the reason you were acting weird was his fault. But in actuality you'd just accidentally broken the head off of one of his ruri-Chan figurines. You let Mammon take the blame for that. Or else you'd be dead right now, sorry Mammon.

Satan:
Satan has a great love for mystery novels, he is an excellent detective just from observing the works of great writers.
Naturally, when you started acting weird around him, he took it upon himself to investigate it.
And to definite avail, he found out the reason you were so jumpy around him was that you accidentally spilled coffee over one of his books. Satan was not pleased
Run.

Asmo:
He grew clingier than usual as you grew colder around him. He liked to believe he could read you as a person but this time he had no clue what had happen.
Being around him all the time though, brought a feeling of guilt that felt like a lump stuck in your neck.
So you took that weight off your shoulders and told him you'd accidentally dropped his eyeshadow pallet on the floor and the shades cracked. Asmo can be quite scary when he's mad but he found ... another way... for you to make it up to him.

Beel:
Uh oh, well, Someone ate Beel's snacks from the fridge and currently he was chasing after Mammon.
What he didn't know is that you were the rightful culprit of this crime, you were most definitely scared to confess though.
Mammon had successfully hidden so Beel came to you for help finding him. Demon form and all.
You were acting weird around him so he looked at you with a confused expression than asked you if it was you the one who ate it. "If you were hungry we could've shared"
Beel was softer on you but you still had to go out and buy him snacks of a huge list of demands.

Belphie:
You were in charge of the laundry this week at the house of Lamentation and after a disastrous mistake you'd been acting weird, especially near the 7th born.
Belphie was looking after you because he hadn't seen his pillow after you washed it, it was his favorite and he wanted it back.
When he entered the room you quickly threw shuffled some stuff around.
He looked at you suspiciously but continued with what he came for. Upon being asked where his beloved pillow was you proceeded to stutter. After a while you gave up and decided to just show him.
You had washed it with a red item and now the white areas of the pillow had turned pink.
Well he just decided to replace the pillow with you until he could figure out how to get it back to normal.