Stressed out (Luci x reader)

Lucifer was used to doing work for Diavolo but he would never admit that he was stressed. You of course offered to help him but Lucifer was the avatar of pride and he couldn't hurt his pride.
Being a devious little human, you always found a way around his pride. This time you had brought him camomile tea in his office and offered to help with paperwork.

-Lucifer: I don't need your help Y/n.

He refused your help but still drank the tea you brought him it made you smile. You sat down on a chair near him and scrolled through your phone.

-Lucifer: What are you doing?

-You: keeping you company!

You replied leaving a smile on his face,

-Lucifer: fine but don't interrupt me.

You nod continuing to scroll through your phone when an idea hits you.

-You: Lucifer?

-Lucifer: hmm?

-You: you look so tense.

He doesn't look up as he continues his paperwork but you get up and walk behind him looking over his work before putting you hands on his shoulder.

-Lucifer: What do you think you're doing I told you not to bother me

He said clearly annoyed at you.

-You: giving you a massage, you really need one.

He continues his paperwork unbothered as you once again place your hands on his shoulder. Lucifer seems to enjoy and finishes his paperwork quickly turning to you,

-Lucifer: Thank you Y/n let me do something for you now.

He blushes lightly pulling your hand and seating you down on the chair massaging your shoulders. He even removes his gloves. You blush intensely looking up at the man behind you. He looks back at you kissing you lips lightly.
The end.