Part 2: spicy pics

(Side characters edition)

This is a continuation to the previous post, so again slight mature content.
Not smut tho
Enjoy^^
————————————————————

Diavolo:
Dia was busy with work and you'd gotten bored so you thought you'd tease him.
You took a nude picture and sent it to him.
From the other side of the phone he blushed and sent something like "so that's what humans do as entertainment"
You laughed it off and waited for him to come back home.

Simeon:
Simeon was one hell of a holy man. But the angel had a dark side or so you'd convinced yourself of it.
You were curious to see his reaction when you sent him that picture.
Simeon didn't quite know how to type so there were a lot of incoherent typos and a cross emoji.
"Lshdsjhskx ✝️"
You laughed your ass off you knew he was probably blushing bright red.

Barbatos:
Barbatos had sent you a message asking you if you wanted some cake he'd just baked. At the same time you sent him a nude leaving him confused.
"So no cake?"
You laughed and replied you wanted cake.
You knew he was probably blushing at the moment.

Solomon:
You felt bored after returning to the human world and you hadn't seen your boyfriend in a while.
You decided to tease him by stripping and taking a picture before sending it to him.
He left you on read but much to your surprise a few moment later he appeared right behind you and you in turn blushed of in embarrassment.

————————————————————
Luke is a child so yeah, no

Anyways here ya go second part of the first mature content ,if you can even call it that, I've ever written.

Bye love ya muah 😘
Have a cookie 🍪