When you're gone (angsty)

(Warning): death, proceed with caution

A/n: this is my first time writing angst so sorry if it's not up to standards.

In this scenario, mc is a human and y'know... dead. This is just the brothers visiting Mc at their grave.
————————————————————

Lucifer:
Standing in the rain with an umbrella above his head. He kneels down and places a single flower, your favorite.

"You always loved these Y/n, I thought I'd give you flowers one last time."

He got up and walked away leaving the single red flower on the ground. Lucifer looked back one last time before walking away from your grave.

Mammon
He sat on the dirt leaning his back against the concrete. Giving a long sigh before attempting to say something

"I miss you."

Is all he could mumble out, tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked down. He had in his lap a big bouquet of yellow flowers. He looked up at the clear skies as if looking for you.
He left the flowers for you and ran off but he'd come almost everyday to visit your grave.

Leviathan
"It's not fair"
He muttered, averting his eyes from the grave standing in front of him.
You were his player 2, you kept him company and watched anime with him.
Now you were gone and he was alone z so again. He'd say he's used to being alone but really he wasn't ok with it, he missed you.
He left at your grave a stuffed animal he once won from a crane game, it used to be your favorite.

Satan
Satan walked in and sat in the grass beside where you laid and opened his book.

"You always liked this one, no matter how many times I read it to you"

He'd always read it to you, you found the story beautiful but more than that his voice was soothing. He began reading it to you for the last time.
The pages of the book were covered in teardrops by the time he closed it.

Asmodeus
Asmo sat in front of your grave with a blank look on his face and a couple of pink flowers in his hand. He clutched his fists tightly digging his nails in to his hand. 
His voice was shaky but he said in his cheeriest voice putting on a smile

"The prettiest flowers for the prettiest human"

He payed them down on your grave and walked off tears rolling down his cheeks.

Beel
"I'm sorry"
He muttered, sitting across the gravestone which read 'Y/n'.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you too"

He said letting a stream of tears flow down his cheeks. He felt guilt for what had happened to you, the same guilt he felt for Lilith.
He brought you a box of your favorite snacks as a parting gift, and the last meal you'd share together.

Belphie
"I hate humans"
he said looking down at your grave a tearful expression painted on his face.
He kept looking at you for a long time, not moving an inch, just crying silently.
He didn't want to leave you or he didn't want to believe you left.
He stood there for so long he fell asleep and his brothers had to drag him home, but he returned the next day not leaving.

"Come back"

The end
A/n: aight I'm crying, anyways umm would y'all like the side characters too?
I'm terrible at angst just cus I can't stop crying 😭 😭 😭

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it 🤠
Have a cookie 🍪 and a great day