41. Payback

Drunk Namjoon walked inside the dark room. He had the key card and his phone in his hand. He tried to put the card in the holder so that the lights will get turned on but in the process he dropped the key card and phone which went behind the show pieces. "Who the hell keeps socket behind the show pieces" he ranted in his mind.

"Shitss!" He cursed hitting his foot with something. He bended down to find it but he couldn't. His mind was too drunk to think anything.

"Taehyung!" He called as he stood up again and walked towards the couch.

He saw someone lying there wearing a blue shirt and black pants. He suddenly remembered the photo that Taehyung sent him. Same clothes! Hmm.
"Taehyung wake up!" He moved the body. But no response.

"Taehyung you need to use your key card to light....ummmm light...ughhh"

Suddenly the body moved and two hands grabbed his face. He got pulled down and before he could think of anything a pair of lips smashed on his.
"What the-"

He kissed back thinking Taehyung is horny. He knew Taehyung wanted this night for them to sleep together after all.
"My phone- but- " he tried to speak between the breathing breaks but kissing was continued.
Namjoon soon gave in and kissed back. For some reason he thought it will be different and awkward with Taehyung but it wasn't(?)

The later took namjoon's hand and pressed on his clothed member. It was already hard. Touching that namjoon was somehow turned on too.

Namjoon opened his eyes as he parted from their kiss. He pulled later in by holding his waist. He looked closed. In the dark he saw the shiny pair of eyes which were locked in Namjoon's heart. He could never forget those. Whom was he kidding?

"Jin...?" He whispered.

The latter giggled. Trying to take one more kiss. He was clearly drunk. Even more than namjoon himself.

"Wtf! What are you doing here jin?"

"Namjoon-ah! I missed you" he said under his breath.

Namjoon pushed him aside. Jin's weak body crashed back on the couch. Namjoon stood up. His head was kinda spinning. Is it a dream? What the hell is happening? And where is Taehyung?

Jin was wearing even same dress. Is he hallucinating ? Is it actually Taehyung but he is seeing jin? He pinched himself. "Ahh" no its not a dream. He came again close to jin. He caressed his cheaks. It was real. "Jin are you okay?" Even though namjoon was hurt and wanted to end things with jin, the genuine concern came up.

Jin nodded. And stared at namjoon's crotch. "Namjoon please come back" he said lustfully. It was too much to handle! "Jin i am with Taehyung now. This is wrong. Why dont you understand" he held his head with hands.

Jin just rolled his eyes. "Ok so what my plan was not successful. I know now u were right but I really thought Junjae has changed. Should I just stop taking my decisions because I am bad at knowing people's intentions? Is it so bad to see good in people? Thinking people could be good? I am sorry I hurt you and didnt listen to you but thats why you should be beside me ...all the time......even more in situation like this...so that if my decisions are wrong you will be there to make it less painful. And not just running away from me!!!!" Jin almost shouted at the end. His face was pink and there were tears coming out. He was drunk but it helped him to vent all out.

Before Namjoon was taken back for a moment, before he could response, door knob handle rolled and Taehyung entered. He threw "do no disturb sign on the ground" and shouted, "what the hell is this?"

He saw Namjoon holding jin's face by his hands while Jin was crying. "What is going on ?" He asked again. Namjoon let go of jin and said, "thats what I am trying to understand! How is jin here?"

"I saw him drunk at the loby and he was too drunk to be left alone so I brought him in" Taehyung said angrily.

——- ———-

I wanted to update a longer chapter but sorry it's very short:(