1. Serendipity

"Do you believe in fate?"
Seokjin asked his best friend Jungkook suddenly while drinking coffee in his office.
He was partially lost in his own world, full of thoughts, mostly about love and stuff and partially looking at his buddy waiting for an answer.

"Okay that was kinda weird Jin, what happened? Are you okay ?"Jungkook simply avoided Seokjin's awkward question and went back to his tea.
Usually they don't speak about such stuff. Yes sometimes they gossip about Jimin, a fellow employee, about how flirty he is with young staff, but mostly out of office.

Generally they talk with each other about office work or deadlines or which meeting they have to attend.
"I am okay kookie. I was just wondering. Do you believe that there is perfect one for everyone? Someone who completes your world?"Jin asked patiently as he put his coffee mug on desk.

Jungkook looked at jin with confused smile and muttered ," well, i don't know, i haven't really thought about it. But if you want we can go to club tonight. You know just to relax and meet some new people!!" He winked at jin and half hugged him lightly. That made jin smile.
"Yeah, I think I need a break! Let's go after today's 6 pm meeting!!"
Jungkook agreed and they both went for inspection round.

 "Yeah, I think I need a break! Let's go after today's 6 pm meeting!!"Jungkook agreed and they both went for inspection round

~~~~~××~~~~~

Kim Seok Jin, soon to be chairman of Kimsha group, working hard for his father's company. His best friend Jeon Jungkook, very bright personality, is his good coworker.

Seokjin is very naïve and good hearted person. Unlike other typical chaebols he is not arrogant and jerk. And hence famous for kind and soft personality being heir for such large company. He is little bit nerdy but doing well understanding company working.
Jungkook is sincere yet cool boy and loyal to his friend.

~~~~~××~~~~~

"Joonie where are you? I am back dude!!" Taehyung shouted while taking off his shoes.
Without saying anything Namjoon came out of his room and just glared at Taehyung.
"You haven't eaten yet, have you? Let's cook ramen" Taehyung said rushing to kitchen.
"What did they say?" Namjoon asked with his husky voice.

Taehyung pretended not to hear and asked "which should I cook? Shin ramen or garlic chilly?"
"Tae, I got rejected, right?" Low voice escaped from namjoon's mouth.
Taehyung still pretended not to hear and opened kimchi jar. "Hmmm wah looks tasty i am hungry already" taehyung said.

"Kim Tae Hyung?!!!!!" Namjoon shouted.
"Ok ok yess they don't want rapper to sing okay? Are you happy? Why do you can not sense the answer but make me say it ??? You are making the situation more difficult !!!" Tae lost control too.
"Then why would you make me auditioned?" Namjoon muttered.

"Well, they didn't tell that before! They said any singer will do ! And manager bang nim even liked your rap joonie. But today after jiyoung's performance, a man came out of no where and he sang a song and talked to manager. After he left he said they wanted only vocalist because rap songs won't be suitable for their restaurant's ambience!!! What can I do now Joon???" Tae let out all and then looked at Namjoon with petty eyes.