23. Truth & Trust

<<<<<After 2 weeks >>>>>

Jungkook parked his car outside and Highfive restaurant and entered for meeting Manager Bang.
"Good Morning Jungkook ssi"
"Nae...Good morning Bang nim."
"So whats the thing you wanted to ask?" Bang said sitting on chair opposite to Jungkook.

"Do you remember last time when we did inspection round? Jin sang a song?"

"Yes I remember."

"That time you showed us one singer that sings for evening slot. I want you to tell me everything about him."

"Ohh Taehyung?...umm well...very good singer....Vocalist...he is auditioning for getting big break..good kid...why?"

"Does he know jin in anyway?"

"I don't think so, caz last time when jin sang he thought jin was auditioning for night slot...so he was mad as I didn't select his friend...hahaha"

"His friend?"

"Yeah...his friend auditioned for job too. For night slot. But didnt select him as Seokjin ssi said."

"What ? Jin said not to?"

"Yes. Because he was rapper. Remember he was so angry?"

"Oh yes right. Do you know that friend's name?"

"Umm i don't remember but Jinho can tell may be"

So Mr. Bang called his fellow employee to ask about the boy's name.
"Someone named Kim Namjoon!"

As Jungkook heard the name, he was shocked. He thanked mr. Bang and left the restaurant with too many questions.

I was right! I knew Namjoon is hiding something. So Namjoon didn't get a job because of jin. Ans not only that, HE IS F*CKING RAPPER?!! DOES JIN KNOW THIS? No way...if jin would have known, he never would have dated nj. Is Nj hiding that? That bastard! Jin would be crushed if he finds out!

~~~××××~~~~×××××~~~~~××××~~~
<<<< Meanwhile >>>>
Jin left office early as he wanted to make delicious dinner for Namjoon. It was 2 weeks since they had so freaking amazing sex. Seokjin's ass was sore  and he was limping for whole week. But as one more week passed he wanted it again.

But Nj was seemed not getting the hint. Seokjin tried to hint Nj what he wanted for 3 days but failed.

Noona was still living in house. But that wasn't the problem, atleast what jin thought. So he decided to make delicious and favorite meal for Nj tonight. He decided to seduce him after the dinner for once more amazing sex. Little did he know that, though Nj wanted the same, he couldn't.

"Good evening Noona" jin said entering kitchen.
"Jinberry !" Noona kissed jin's forehead.
"I am going to make Ogok-bap and
Samggye-tang"

"Really? That is so difficult to make!"
"Yeah but Namjoon loves them. So I want to make it perfectly"

"Ooo...for him? Anything special?"

"Well, You know...tonight m hoping you know"

"Yes i know...my Jinberry is surely grown up now...here,let me help you to make this"

Both prepared a delicious dinner. Jin was happy and eager to see Nj's happy face. As Namjoon came home, he was hugged by jin in the living room. Nj quickly released himself from hug. It wasn't because he was tired due to practice, but as he could see two glaring eyes from kitchen. The haunting glare of Noona.

Jin realized Nj was avoiding skinship so he frowned. But he told himself Namjoon might be tired or something.
"Namjoon ah Guess what I have prepared for dinner!"