8. Shopping

It was 4 days gap since Jin and Namjoon last met and had amazing kiss. Jin was sitting in his office doing some regular work.

Why hasn't he called? What is he upto? Anyway why should I care? Am I missing him or something? No way! I just don't want any surprises.

"What happened jin?" Jungkook asked entering his cabin. Jungkook was only one allowed to enter jin's cabin so casually.

"Umm? Ah nothing!" Jin replied.

"Sure? You are less cheerful since weekend!" Jk asked.

Jin just shrugged off his shoulders signaling 'nothing serious' or 'i don't know' style.

Both headed outside as they had a meeting to attend.

Jin's phone vibrated in the middle of meeting. Jin checked his phone and gulped.
One new messages from Daddy

Jin opened the message.

"Hey baby. I want you right now!!!"

Jin started sweating as he suddenly felt hot. He acted as nothing happened and texted back.

I am in the office meeting. Sorry daddy.

He was little happy he got message from nj but all he wanted was casual message asking about his day or something.

Nj- Good. Even better. Send me selfie right NOW!

Jin- what? No!

Nj- okay. I am posting your special photos online. Have fun baby!😘

Jin- wait!! I am sending ...

Nj- good babyboy!

Little happiness of jin's faded out as he was being blackmailed again!

Everyone in the meeting including JK thought jin was getting really important business messages as he kept texting in the middle of meeting.
Jin excused himself and entered washroom.

Jin sent Nj a selfie.

Nj - ahh you look so yummy!! Is that your belt around your neck 'you little puppy'?

Jin- No!!! It's a tie!

Nj- haha now put on a video call and you are gonna touch yourself for me until I say stop!

Jin did as he was commanded. He was so nervous. He, the CEO of company, was following the orders while siting in his own office's washroom.

 He, the CEO of company, was following the orders while siting in his own office's washroom