36. Love hurts

"why didn't you tell your parents what I did to you in highschool? Instead you agreed to marry me? You are a pack of surprises Jin. I like that" Junjae said walking towards Jin who went in his room and already started packing.

"Get lost Junjae." Jin said ignoring him. Yes he had agreed to marry him in front of his parents but just to get remaining of the heir. Once he will get what he wanted he won't continue this meaningless marriage. He had to be wise too. If his father was gonna play a game he had to double counter, right?!

"This is not how you talk to your fiance!" Junjae said slowly caressing jin's sides, licking his lips. "This is just for getting what we want, remember?!" Jin reminded him as he brushed his hands off. "Yeah yeah I know. Please till then, let me enjoy" he winked.

"I am not interested"

"Where are you going?"

"Why do you care?"

"Oh come on jin. If you behave like this, they will have doubt us and whole plan will be ruined. You have to play along!" He said as he back hugged jin and then whispered,"your omma is watching us silly"
Jin took deep breath before turning and hugging him back, sighing.

As Mrs Kim gone, jin pulled away from hug. "I am going back today! We will meet only if our families plan anything. I just hope they give us inheritance after our engagement"

"I hope so too. Before leaving let's just have a bite at restaurant?" junjae asked. Jin remained silent. "Oh come on its just dinner. This will help convince our parents that we are serious about this!"

"Fine!"

As jin packed his things, he went to bid goodbyes. His mother frowned knowing her son is leaving so soon. "Omma! And yes junjae and I going for dinner"

"I will come too" his mom said surprising others. "Honey let the couple enjoy themselves. We shouldn't be 3rd wheel"

"Oh come on i don't get chance to spend time with my son. I think its fine isn't it?"

"It's fine omma" jin sighed.
"Yeah mrs. Kim you are always welcomed!"

"Call me oemoni " she smiled at junjae who returned the gesture. Jin didn't like it , it should have been Namjoon talking to his mother like that not junjae. But for now he remained silent.

Three of them went to nearby fancy restaurant for a bite. They sat on private table reserved for kims. Everything was fine untill their food was eaten and jin's mother suggested,"you both should go for vacation. Getting used to each other. Away from work"

"Omma i can't afford to ignore Kimsha right now "

"Oh come on son, few days off are okay!"

"Actually mrs kim...i mean oemoni, i am pretty busy too." Junjae smiled holding jin's hands. Jin forced a weak smile. "Fine. But both of you should meet frequently okay?!"

Both nodded and as were about to leave when jin's mother again said. "You too at least kiss for now! What a couple without a simple kiss?!"

"Omma!" Jin whined. "Oh come on. You two are officially boyfriends now. Why do i feel like its not real yet?"
"Haha...no no oemoni...Its real...Umm...Jin is just shy" junjae saved the moment as he pulled jin by his waist. "Don't be shy baby" he muttered softly before kissing his lips. Jin hated it but didn't react and let him kiss his lips.
"Aww you two are so cute together" mother smiled cheerfully, taking photos in her cellphone!

As soon as his mother left jin took his bags. "It was bad idea going for dinner with you!"

"Oh come on. I didnt know your mom will come along and she would insisted on kissing. But yes you are not a bad kisser!"