2. Soju & Martini

Jin and jungkook finished their work early today because they had decided to go to club. Jin was wearing black suit and jungkook was wearing black shirt with pair of blue jeans. As both boys entered the Moonlight club, Jungkook started checking out cool girls for him and jin to dance with.

"Jin let's go and talk over with that girl group" he pointed.

"Hyaa kookie let's get drunk first" jin said being shy.

Both headed towards the bar. Jin ordered the Martini and jk got the wine.
Both wear chatting, getting drunk and eating munching along with it.

<<<<Meanwhile>>>>"Namjoon!! Look what I got! You gonna be so happy!!" Shouted tae

<<<<Meanwhile>>>>
"Namjoon!! Look what I got! You gonna be so happy!!" Shouted tae.
He was holding two entry passes. He was offered two free passes for moonlight club. It was the richest club near the Highfive restaurant, at which he was working.

"Holy shit! How did you get that?" Namjoon shouted back. He didn't got any good news since he left his home and this made him really happy.

"One of our old guests offered me. He was so happy with my music today. He got them for him and his gf but they couldn't go. So he gifted me.!!" Tae said happily.
Both got dressed and were ready to have some fun!
Both traveled to club in Namjoon's old second hand truck. They were shouting and laughing. They drank soju before entering club as they figure out they knew they won't be able to afford any beverage inside the club. Both drunken boys entered the club. It was awesome. Both enjoyed loud music and started to dance. Tae saw a girl wearing purple skirt and wanted to talk to her. But Namjoon found that soju bottle is free on entry pass as a welcome drink. So both went at bar counter to get that free drink first.

 So both went at bar counter to get that free drink first

<<< At the bar >>>

As tae and Joon came near the counter, Joon showed his passes to the bar tender and asked for two soju bottles. While tae was looking around, suddenly he saw two boys laughing and drinking on opposite side of round counter.

"Omg joonie it's him, it's him!!!" Tae grabbed namjoon's head and showed him two boys.
"Who?" Namjoon asked sincerely not getting what tae was trying to say. He was quite drunk then.
"The boy who sang at the restaurant for the night shift!" Tae explained.
And suddenly smiling face of Namjoon disappeared.
"Which one? Brown hair or black hair?" Namjoon wanted to confirm which guy he should hate.
"Brown hair guy" tae confirmed.
Namjoon didn't say anything. Instead he carefully observed the guy.
Brown haired guy was wearing black suit. It was looking high class brand and so as his watch. He was drinking martini and continuously giggling with the other boy. "Gosh he is handsome!" Thought Namjoon.