32. Lyrics

Namjoon was shocked as he heard what jin just had said.

"Kimsha is gonna launch a band for the first time! You will be main rapper in it! I want you to start rapping again!"

"But baby you hate rapping!! I don't want to do it if you are so much badly affected by it!" Nj said looking into jin's eyes deeply, caressing his sides.

"No Namjoon. I know how much you like it. Its not right  to keep you away from your passion."

"I love you jin. You are passion. I only care about you" nj leaned forward and kissed as jin did the same.

"I love you too.!" Jin spoke after inhaling much needed air. "but I can't make you sacrifice...just because of my terrible past. I was mad at you for hiding from me...but I guess it was all meant  to be.... i mean otherwise I wouldn't have been in love with you...." Jin pouted.

"Jin...if I do rapping ...i want you to be proud of it ....i don't want you to be afraid of me. Can you tell people proudly that your boyfriend is rapper?"

Jin swallowed hard thinking about the past events. It was true that he still hated rappers and everything about them. But he knew how Namjoon was missing it and burying his true feelings inside.

"I need time. But I will.... one day. I promise. But till then I can't see you like this. Please resume your practices and be prepared for debut. I promise by then I will work on my anxiety"

Namjoon had tears in his eyes. He pulled jin onto his laps and tightly hugged him. "You are the best! Do you know that?"

"F*cking yeah!" Jin pouted and pecked namjoon's lips.

"But promise me you will share if anything that is bothering. And and ... I won't practice here. I will be careful to leave my rapper attitude at studio and then come back home....we will work this out"

Jin smiled and nodded. Namjoon threw jin back on bed and sucked on his neck, going down towards his nipples. "It's the best anniversary gift ever" he mumbles against the skin. Jin let out kitty Moan and threw his head back.

"Now let me make you feel real good for being such an understanding boyfriend" he pinched his hard buds and licked them teasing by his tongue. "Ahhh Joonie" jin winced and held namjoon's hair locks.

"All I did was color you in my white, blank paper,
But then I realized, it already became a finished picture!!
You and I are like cell phones,
When we’re apart, you know we’ll be broken~~
Only your scent completes me
Hurry and hug me"

Namjoon was lost in jin's scent. And now that jin has told him to resume his music, his mind was clouded with new lyrics & tunes, that he had burried inside, for all this time. A fresh music in his mind, as he parted jin's legs after kissing every part of his body.

He came down and licked a strip around jin's entrance which was already wet. Jin gasped as Namjoon pushed his tongue inside eating him.

"I can only see you
I can only see you alone
Look, I’m fair with everyone else but you
Now I can’t live a day without you, please"

"Ahhh Joon...f*ck.....ahh nghhhh" Jin let out loud moan as Nj was skillfully eating his ass out. He was pushing his tongue deeper inside as more lyrics coming in his mind. He came up and jin whined as his hole felt opened. Namjoon started stretching his puckered hole by his three fingers humming a new tone ....which wasgetting mixed with jin's moans adding melody to it.