20. Confessions

Jin and namjoon returned home but still jin was blindfolded. Nj picked him up and entered the house. He put him on sofa. He slowly removed his earplugs.

He went inside and took shower removing all the evidences that he just did stage performance. Speaking of which, nj rocked the stage and everyone including Yoongi praised him. Audiences seemed to enjoy and they got sufficient response to debut officially. He was happy. He was finally living towards his dream.

All he wanted was to be rapper and marry seokjin. Marry? Yes. Namjoon realized that his affection towards jin had grown to the point he was now became important part of his life. He realized he couldn't live without jin now. He needed him, his touch like it was some kind of addiction!

He came in the living room where jin fell asleep on couch. Nj smiled and put his fingers on his cheeks. "You are weakened. Eat something okay?" Jin only "hmm" noise while sleeping.

Nj went into kitchen and brought some strawberries and wine. He made jin sit up and fed him strawberries. Seeing jin chewing those strawberries while he being blindfolded was pleasant sight for Nj.

He finally slowing removed blindfold releasing jin's beautiful eyes.
Jin smiled and hugged nj like he was happy with today's little trip to nj's work.

"Namjoona.. what do you want to eat? I will make now."

"No baby. You need rest. Take hot bath, i will order something. Pizza?"

Jin nodded and gave nj bonus hug.

Why are you so good jin? You don't even deserve me. You are naïve and innocent. So adorable that I hate myself for being so selfish.

Both were eating pizza while watching some drama. "Jinnie...about today... actually my work...I can't tell you. ..right now...it's complicated...but I will tell you all soon..."

"Yes take your time Namjoon. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. And plz don't leave me. "

He paused the drama and turned towards nj. He put his pizza slice down.

"I really thought when I would say this to you, i would plan something for you. Like I did with that maid dress. But I can't wait any more. Mr. Kim Namjoon, i think I love you. I really love you. I don't care about your mysterious side. I just want to by your side. I will wait for you too open up"

Nj didn't know what to say. He grabbed jin's hands and pulled him and placed his lips on jin's which turned into deep passionate kiss. Nj places few more kisses on jin's chin and neck.

"Jinnie...I love you too!" Nj said looking into jin's eyes which were waiting for an answer. Then he pulled him more and kissed him again licking his neck.

"Jinnie i am sorry I was so bad with you since beginning. I blackmailed you to be with you. I couldn't ask you for date like a normal person. I took out my anger and frustration on you so many times....I am so sorryy..."

It was first time jin heard nj being so emotional. He liked this side of nj. He buried nj's face onto his chest. Nj crosses his arms around jin's waist hugging him tightly.

 Nj crosses his arms around jin's waist hugging him tightly