7. Password

Namjoon parked the car and both started walking from parking to main door. Nj hold jin's waist gently and was admiring how amazing jin's house was. It was 2 storey small bungalow with garden in front and terrace above.

Namjoon saw lock on door and asked for password

Jin stared at Namjoon for 4 mins. Nj didn't even blink once.
"My birthdate" jin spoke softly.
Namjoon waited for jin to speak.
"You don't even know my birthdate yet??" Jin became mad. He actually didn't even know why he was mad. But he expected Namjoon would be knowing. He wasn't completely wrong though.

Jin went ahead and pressed password. As door unlocked, he mumbled 4 Dec 1992.
Namjoon noted and laughed a little and said while entering, "baby you are 2 years older!"

Jin was surprised.

Whatttttt? He should be listening to me then!!!! What is this happening?

"You kept your birthday as password!! thats so easy! Anyone can guess that and come in! Change it now!" Namjoon yelled.

As jin turned on lights, nj started observing the living room.
It was cozy and beautifully decorated living room.

"Nice home by the way" nj complemented in his husky voice.

"Thank you Namjoon" jin said.

"Namjoon? Who said you can call me that? You can only say that when we are in public! Remember this!" Nj demanded going back to his normal behavior.

"Thank you daddy" jin said in low pitch.

Then jin showed around the entire house including his bed room. Namjoon observed every detail. Jin showed guest bathroom to Namjoon to fresh up while jin freshened up in his own.

Jin came outta shower. His hair were half wet. He wore pink sweat shirt and blue sweat pants.

He pulled out gray sweatshirt and black sweat pants for Namjoon. As he was turned he saw Namjoon only wearing towel around his waist.
Jin gulped. He stared at his fit body. He forgot everything. Nj had seen jin's face so he came closer to jin and bend over taking small peck.

Jin blushed.
"Here. You can wear this daddy!" Jin started walking outside room but immediately felt pulling back by his wrist.

"Stay here. Daddy want you to see something." Nj teased jin.

"I need to check something." Jin argued cutely.

"Are you disobeying your daddy??" Asked Namjoon.

"No no daddy. I will stay." Jin sat on bed.

Namjoon wore clothes while jin was staring at him. Nj enjoyed those eyes watching him. He was glad he was with jin. He didn't want to live at empty house tonight as Taehyung had gone and was gonna come sunday evening.

"You can sleep here tonight" jin pointed at his bed.

"Where will you sleep jinnie?" Asked namjoon.