29. Euphoria

Hello All!~ 💘
Sorry for late update but this is really an important chapter and I didn't want to mess it up!😅
So yeahhh ~ ~ ~

~(^_^)~

"May be this will remind you" Namjoon whispered as he pecked Jin's forehead. Jin blushed hard as he felt Namjoon's lips. Namjoon took him back to the truck and made him sit on the front seat as he closed the doors.

"I wanna go for swim" jin  insinuated childishly.

Namjoon took his both hands in his, holding tightly. He loved the control over jin's body. Exactly the same.
"No you aren't." Jin struggled to escape but of course couldn't succeed. He stopped trying and looked at Namjoon with puppy eyes.

Namjoon attacked jin's lips making them puff due to intense kissing and biting. Jin huffed at the start, but kissed back soon. Nj started grinding his member against jin's and jin let out a loud moan.

"Ahh...daddyyy!" Yup jin was still a little.

"I am gonna make you remember Jin. I am gonna bring you back"

Namjoon kissed him again and this time it was more roughly. They both tasted each other. Then NJ's lips moved towards his neck kissing everywhere possible. Nj knew his sweet spot and kissed there hard leaving  black-blue spot for tomorrow as souvenir! Jin started moaning and whining under him. Nj stopped as they ran out of air and released jin's hands from his tight grip.

Nj removed his own shirt and jin was watching him undressing with lustful eyes. Nj came close to him shirtless. His breathing became heavy. First Nj removed jin's coat and threw on steering wheel. Nj started to unbutton him. He was staring at nj's fit body like he was remembering something vaguely.

Namjoon removed jin's shirt gently and touch his smooth milky skin. Jin was quiet and letting Namjoon touch him. So Namjoon wasn't sure if Jin was a little or not. Nj took his hands and pinned over his head and tied with a seat belt in the same way he had tied on their first night together. Jin was letting nj take control over him.

Nj started licking his body from shoulders going downwards

Nj started licking his body from shoulders going downwards. He kissed his nipples so hard that jin started moaning again. NJ licked his stomach area while his hands playing with his nipples. His tongue in circular motion on jin's belly button so skillfully that Jin gasped holding the restraining belt over his hands.

Namjoon saw both of them with large bulge. When he had enough of jin's upper body he put his hand under jin's pants. "Ahhh daddyyy" jin moaned loudly. Nj teased him so he was trying to release his hands to touch himself. But he couldn't release them as they were tied so tightly. Then nj removed all of jin's clothes before he removed his own pants and then released jin's hands. Jin saw nj's hardened member with lust. No, they weren't the innocent eyes anymore.