24. Heart-Breaker

Nj's hands now groped jin's adorable butt, as he owned it and replied back "i love you too, kitten" Jin blushed hearing his new nickname.

"Daddy f*ck me please" jin pleaded under his breath. "As you wish babyboy" Nj smirked.

He pushed jin on the wall and removed their clothes as needed. He lifted jin's thighs and jin wrapped them around nj's waist.
As Namjoon checked jin's ass, he found a butt plug already inserted. "What the hell ?"

"I needed it. I inserted it thinking of you daddy" Jin said so that Namjoon won't be angry.

"You are not allowed to use toys when I am not there"

"Sorry daddy...ahhhmmmm" jin moaned as nj removed the buttplug.

"Since now you are already preped.... i am gonna f*ck you dry...that you will be feeling me inside you next few weeks" Nj said in demanding voice so that jin released pre cum.

"Ahhh daddyyy"

Nj inserted himself in dry and started moving with fast pace right from the beginning. He groaned as he could feel Jin's ass around his thick length.

"Ahhh ammhhh nnghhh ngh" jin was moaning continuously. "Ahh daddy right there!"

"You love it babyboy?"

"Yess...ahhh ahh nhgghhh"

Nj kept thrusting deep inside Jin not caring about anything else. Finally he came inside Jin and his cum dripped on jin's thighs. Soon jin also came on Nj's stomach.

"Babyboy I am still hard" nj said panting.

"Take me again" jin said closing his eyes. He was willing do anything for Nj inspite of his sore ass.

Nj made jin sit on his knees. and adjusted himself in front of jin. "Open your mouth kitten"

Jin opened his mouth and Nj inserted his semi hard member inside jin's mouth. Jin started to move his tongue around nj's length as nj grabbed jin's hair.

Nj groaned as his head fell back. He started to move jin's head mouth f*cking jin. Jin gagged on nj's dick which was now touching his back throat. Jin was almost choked but Nj kept deep throating jin.

"So good baby" nj said as he saw jin's face was so mess. His ears turned red. Sweaty hair bangs touched his forehead. His nerves on his neck could be seen. Nj kept moving his head pleasuring himself.

Finally nj cummed second time filling jin's mouth. He pulled himself out and jin swallowed every single drop. He collapsed on ground due to so much pain in ass and throat. But he wasn't complaining. He loved every part of it.

"Such a good babyboy!" Nj complemented his boyfriend as he checked the time. "Jinnie we need to get home." Jin only hummed in response. They fixed themselves and went out.

They bought milk, eggs and some few things just in case and went towards house.

<<<<Meanwhile>>>>
Jungkook reached the home but was surprised as Noona opened the door and said Jin was not at home.

"But he just told me to come over like 20 mins ago"

"Yess but his boyfriend took him somewhere in rush" noona said giving him glass of water.

"Namjoon!" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Jungkook...you are a good friend of Jin. Are you sure Namjoon is perfect for Jin?"

Jungkook started to hate Namjoon ever since he found the his truth. But he hated Noona too for the way she treated Jin in the past

"Noona why do you care?...don't meddle in jin's life. "