17. Introducing Rap Monster

<<<<one month later>>>>

Jin was sitting in his office trying to concentrate on his work. But he couldn't. The only thing on his mind was 'where is Namjoon?!!!'

It was one month since Namjoon had disappeared leaving only one message for him. He was missing Namjoon badly. He was dying to see those dimples, those smile and his fit body. He wanted to feel his touch, his kiss and his tight grips.

He already talked to jimin and jungkook and they had no idea where Namjoon might had gone.
He tried calling him so many times but his phone number was temporary deactivated.

Suddenly jin remembered Namjoon's home. He already had been there thrice but each time there it was locked. He hoped at least he could meet nj's friend Taehyung.

"Jinnie....missing nj again?" Jk asked giving jin reality check.

"Kookie i am worried. He has not contacted for 1 month now. I at least need to know if he is ok"

"Hmm...you are right. Thats why let's go today in the evening at his home again...."
Jk gave quick hug to jin and left.

Jin sighed and went back to work.
Soon his new pA park jimin entered.
"Sir...these files are ready..."

"How many times I have to say jimin...call me jin... I want friendly relationship with my pa"

"Yes jin...umm..you need to check these..."jimin said while blushing little while calling jin by his name. But jin didn't notice that and started reading files.

"So ...no news from Namjoon haan?"

Jin looked up and nodded as no.
"I hope he is ok. Are you fine too jin?" Jimin said and pressed his palm on jin's shoulder trying to comfort him.

"Hmm..yes..I am fine"

In the evening jin and Jk went again to nj's house. As jin saw that shady building, he remembered how he had come there for 1st time. How nj made breakfast for him. How he took care of him and his company crisis. And how both enjoyed watching stars on the rooftop.

Jin sighed as they went up. But surprisingly there was no lock on door.
"Jinnie...someone has returned...see" jk pointed at door knob.

Jin rang bell waiting for Nj to open the door. He imagined next few minutes already that nj will open the door. Then jin would tightly hug him 1st, then would pretend to be mad at him, cursed him but finally they would be together....forever.

Jin had disappointment as a boy with orange hair opened the door instead.

"Yes?"

Jin couldn't say anything. He just stared at the boy with disappointment.

"Ahh..yes..is Namjoon there?" Jk asked.

"No."

"Do you know where has he gone? We are his friends...and...wait a minute.. have we met before?" Jk asked looking at the boy.

"I am Taehyung. Namjoon's friend and roommate" {A/n-- i wanted to write roommateR 😂}

"Ohh..Kim...Taehyung...are you singer from Highfive restaurant?"

"Yess...and you are...?"

"I am jungkook. And this is jin." Jk pointed at jin who was still not wanting to talk.

"Yess... Namjoon had mentioned"

A very small smile of hope appeared on jin's face.
"Do you perhaps know where he is?"

"Yes. He said he had gone to his hometown. He wouldn't be back months."

"Could you give me his hometown address?"