13. 복수심 {Revenge}

Next morning Namjoon woke up with big headache due to last night's hangover.
He was also cold as there was no bed sheet over his naked body. He slowly opened his eyes and was startled seeing naked jin under him with his hands still cuffed.
Jin was already awake staring at ceiling. His hands were numb. He couldn't move his body as Namjoon sleeping over him. He was just waiting for Nj to wake up.

Namjoon fast got up and moved to side of jin.
"Omg what happened?" Nj reacted.
He was afraid he had hurt jin when he was drunk last night.
"Did I hurt you?" Nj asked making sure whether they had sex or not.
"Well, you passed out after cuffing my hands. So I was like this whole night. Nothing besides that!" Jin spoke sarcastically.

"Oh shits. I am sorry Jinnie." Nj said while remembering blurry incidents from last night. He un cuffed Jin and took his hands in his.

Jin finally moved his body feeling pain and numbness together.
He moaned as tried getting up.
Nj helped him sit and then kissed his hands which were cold and bluish due long night tied up.
Nj knew how dangerous he could be when he drinks. He felt bad for jin but not enough to give Jin any explanation about last night. That, why he was drunk.?! Why he came late. ?!

After rubbing for few more minutes jin's arms came to normal. Nj noticed jin had no more bruises from past incident which he hated the most.

"Baby. You are healed! Ready for new markings ? Only by daddy?" Nj smirked.
Jin pushed nj and got up from bed. He was still mad at Nj and needed an apology or explanation.
He went to get ready while he heard Nj saying," well baby. Ignoring me now han?? This is going to add in your due punishment!!"

Jin got ready. He checked his phone. He got message from jungkook.

"Well i was not gonna tell you as you denied everything yesterday, but I couldn't help myself but tell you this. Today is Namjoon's birthday"

Whattt?? Today is Namjoon's birthday? Why didn't he tell me earlier. Or he could have called me. Its already 9:45 am and I didn't even wish him. I didn't even wish me last night after 12 am!! Is that why he was out? Why didn't he take me. Why there was Yoongi with him instead.

Jin couldn't waste anymore time. He sneaked into kitchen as Namjoon was in bathroom taking bath. He had no time for making cake.
He took ingredients for making chocolate pudding.

Namjoon came outside fully ready for going to office but he couldn't find jin anywhere. He finally came in kitchen seeing jin sitting on floor and making pudding. Cute.

Jin stood up seeing Namjoon had entered

Jin stood up seeing Namjoon had entered. He came closer to Nj and hugged him.
"Happy birthday daddy" he said and kiss him on his lips. Nj kissed him back.
"Thank you baby. Where is my gift?" Nj winked while showing his dimples which were weak point of jin.

Jin showed him half made chocolate pudding. Nj sat in chair while staring at jin till he completed his pudding. After that he pulled jin closer and made him sit on his lap while tasted the chocolate pudding.
"Ummm...yummy...very tasty" nj said which kind of turned on jin.
Jin also ate pudding leaving some of cream on his lips purposefully.