25. Danger

Thank you all for 10k reads!! And such a good response!!❤
--------------------------------------------------------

Jin entered his room as his brain was not working properly. Jk and Noona were trying to console him, after Jk dragged Namjoon out of the house. Nj yelled at Jin to listen to him but Jin was in no state to hear him out.

The past was haunting him again. The horrible harassment incidents flashing in front of his eyes. His face was expressionless and his mind went blank.

He slowly closed the door and locked from inside. Nj didn't want to leave jin but he had no choice. He decided he would meet jin when he would be alone as there was no way Jk and Noona could let him.

Jin looked around in his room. The room still smelled like Namjoon's presence. He felt suffocating. He removed his pants and boxers. The long shirt covering his privates. He looked at his waist, seeing his waist belt. And remembered how lucky and happy he was feeling few hours ago.

Flashback

Namjoon put back his pants in the mall after having amazing sex. Jin was dressing too when Nj held him by his waist.

"Jinnie you know you are only mine right?"

"Yess daddy"

"Then why don't you wear the gift i gave you"

Jin looked at nj with lust and bit his lips.
Nj chuckled and took out waist belt that he brought along with him.

Lately due to Noona's blackmailing he was in constant fear to loose jin. He wanted to assure himself that jin was his and no one can take him. He held jin's waist and pulled him. Jin looked up and kissed Namjoon. "Sorry daddy. I will wear now"

Nj off course kissed him back and smirked as he handled him the waist belt. After they parted apart, nj held jin's shirt up and jin wore the waist belt. Nj trailed his finger on the words written, reading them again, "Namjoon's property" and he felt happy.

He tightened the waist belt as much as possible and jin didn't complained at all. "I am all yours Daddy" he said assuring him and hugged Namjoon. Nj smiled back and hugged him. "I know baby...I won't let you go away from me...and I will protect you no matter what"

A tear made its way on jin's cheek as he remembered what Namjoon had promised earlier. His hand held on the waist belt under his shirt. He took deep breath and removed the belt. He threw it somewhere under the bed as anger filled him and he shouted," I hate you Namjoon!"

He jumped on the bed, half naked and pressed his head on the pillow. His cheek distorted as it was pressed against the fabric. The tears were unstoppable.
"All are same. All the f*cking rappers are same...they don't care about others. They think they are so cool that they can do anything" he mumbled.

Flashback

Jin was wearing neat ironed highschool uniform. His hair was done by his mother. After changing so many cities he was finally living in the same house as his mother.

He was happy. He was walking along the corridor when he heard his new friend singing. He stretched his ankles and looked into a music room.

"Yoongi!!" He mumbled.

Yg was sitting on a stool and his eyes were closed. He was trying to rap in satori dialect. His uniform pant was folded at ankles and shirt was half unbuttoned. He was wearing a bandana. He was actually looking cool.