11. Caught in a past

<<<<<Few days ago>>>>>

Yoongi was siting in his office when Hoseok entered. He looked at Yoongi with big sunshine smile.
"You are late hobi" Yoongi said.

Hoseok's stage name was jhope so Yoongi liked to call him hobi.

"Sorry hyung. We were rehearsing our new performance" Hoseok replied and bend over to kiss Yoongi.
YG kissed him back without moving his body, still sitting on his chair.

"I wish you could come to this weekend's performance hyung!" Hobi said while pouting.

"I wish to. But I have already come to your last 4 shows consequently and we were caught on camera once. Thankfully it came as we are really good friends. But if I come again to only your shows, media could make news out of it. And this is not good for your career. You know that." YG said while pulling hobi on his lap.

"Arrasso arrasso. I get it. It just i feel comfortable when you are one of the faces in crowd." Hobi replied and put his head on YG's shoulder.

"I know. Come to my house after the show. I will see your performance then." YG smirked.

Hobi laughed and stood up. He went behind YG's back and started massaging his shoulders.
"Hyung you work too much."

"Oh yeah I remember now

"Oh yeah I remember now. Did you find about that secret friend of Seokjin's?" Yg asked changing the topic.

"Oh yes. I totally forgot. I was told his name is Kim Namjoon. He is working as designated driver. He lives with his friend. And...oh yes he is also rapper but still struggling to get chance for getting debut." Hobi replied still massaging hyung's shoulders.

"What??? a rapper??" YG asked with shock.

"Why? Are you gonna replace me with him?"

"Off course not. I am shocked how can Seokjin be friends with a rapper. And that too, someone not famous and rich!!"

"Umm...excuse me?" Hobi asked while quite offended. He continued,"whats wrong with struggling rapper? I was same before meeting you. If your company had not selected me in group may be i could be still struggling. You know how industry works!!"

"Off course I know. I don't mean that way. Seokjin hates rappers! He just can't be with any rapper!!"

"What? That's ridiculous. Why? Rappers in general?" Hobi asked.

"Yes!! You didn't notice he always merely talks to you?....or even looks at you?" Yg asked.

"Well yes but I thought that's because he doesn't like you. And honestly he can't be blamed. We always tease him." Hobi answered.

"Well. No. He hates rappers. And that's why he hates me too!" Yg said with sigh.

"What!!! I am confused. What do you mean by you too? And how you know about all of this stuff???" Hobi asked being overexcited as usual!!