26. Love Sick

"Jin! Are are you inside?? Noona??? why the hell door is locked???"

Namjoon heard jungkook's voice and panicked for what to do now! He quickly opened the window and was about to jump down. But then he realized home was locked from inside. He ran towards the door and unlocked it only enough so that Jk can open from outside. Then he jumped from window and fell on bushes, making sound.

"What do you mean you had to go???" Jk asked on phone to Noona. He sighed and tried to unlock the door last time. But this time it opened, he didn't know how.!

He entered the house to see if jin is fine. He found jin sleeping peacefully like a baby. His clothes were changed and he also found empty dish beside. He was relieved that Jin finally started to take care of himself. He caressed his forehead before getting something for eat.

<<<<Next day>>>>

Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting on YG's office, listening to Namjoon and doctor. Yg called psychiatrist for Jin's case.

Namjoon told everything to doctor about jin's behavior changes and the way he acted, also how he had to calm him.

"If I could see the patient, I would be able to tell properly. But what you told, according to that, he is suffering from duel identity disorder."

"Is Jin gone mad?" Hoseok asked without thinking.

"No. This is where normal people get confused. He is normal. As long as his past is not triggered. But if it is triggered, then he acts like whole new person. In this case, the word 'rapper' or 'rap music's reminds his brain his past from which he can't isolate his present. His mind gets confused and he seemed to gone crazy"

"Then how to cure him doctor?" Yoongi asked.

"There are two solutions. First, never let him go through the process. That means keep him away from rappers, like how he is been living till now. But that's not cure, it's just temporary solution though.
Secondly, let him go through whole process, like when Namjoon triggered his past. But pull him back in present. This way he can be cured completely but its risky. There is a chance he might be trapped in the trigger forever if not handled properly"

"How to make him come back to present?"Namjoon asked worriedly.

"Like you just did. Giving him lots of love and care. The patient seems to gone through too much mental damage in the past. If he is surrounded by positive vibes and loved ones, he can be cured. Just like when you kissed him, his mind might have reminded of some good memory shared with it"

"Okay, thank you doctor"

"I have written some medication too, to calm him. But if could meet him, it would be better"

"Yes doctor we will try"

Doctor left and three boys remained talking in the office.
"How are we gonna keep him with love ones? That noona won't leave. And jungkook won't allow us to meet!" Namjoon asked.

"Why are we listening to that jungkook? We are three against him. We can take him down"hosoek shrugged.

"If he won't listen to him, he would call police. And then it would be difficult for us to even see his shadow!!" Namjoon said.

"Lets use law to take jin! I have a plan!" Yoongi said.