21. Noona vs Boyfriend

"You are mine jinnie...only mine....and I intend to share you with no one..."

"I know. I am all yours...only yours!"

Namjoon pulled jin even more closer as his face was buried into crook of jin's neck. He smelled jin's neck and his breath on the neck made jin shiver. Jin loved every part of this moment. He slowly put his coffee mug down on table. Then wrapped his arms around Namjoon's back and pulled him closer if that was even possible.

Nj slowly started licking jin's neck and bit on their favourite spot. He made sure to leave his markings there. "Amhhhmmh" Jin moaned as nj's sucking became rough gradually which was too much for jin's soft fragile body. But he liked it. He loved how Nj was rough and dominating. He liked how Nj could take control of his body.

Nj now bit jin's earlobe. As he moved his tongue on outline of jin's ear, he whispered "I love you so much".
Jin blushed hard. He was on the top of the world. He felt like he was the luckiest person alive. He wanted to reply to his daddy. But as he was about to speak his handphone rang loudly.

"Ahhhhhh what a bummer " Nj said annoyingly.
Jin took out his phone from shirt's pocket. As he was about to reject the call he was frozen by seeing person's name.

"Mina Noona"

He couldn't cut the call. He hated himself for that. He wanted to reject the phone call and get back to the moment with Namjoon but couldn't.

"I see it's important. Why don't you pick it up ?" Nj said to jin who was just staring at his phone.

"Umm...yess...sorryy...daddyyy" jin said and stood down from kitchen countertop as nj released him from his grip.

Why is she calling me? After all these years? Why even I have her old korean no. saved? She didn't even care to call me once after going abroad. And now is she back? Forever? I hate her. But she is my noona. My family.... who was with me when no one was. Even if she behaved wrongly with me i can't ignore her.

"Hello?" Jin's voice trembled as he went into terrace to talk.

"Hello my Jinberry"

"Mina Noona!"

"Off course sweety! I am here in Korea. Come pick me up. I am at the airport"

Even though Mina had been terrible to jin in the past, jin felt happy that Mina called jin first as soon as she arrived in Korea.

"Ohh. Are you gonna live with me?"

"Off course cutie pie"

Jin gulped and looked at Namjoon from terrace who was trying to make coffee.

"Umm...okay Noona"

Jin came inside kitchen. As soon as he entered, nj looked at him and smiled.
"Jin i think I am addicted to you." He chuckled and signaled him to come closer. He tapped his fingers on his lap.

Jin got the signal and sat on nj's laps. Nj wrapped his one arm around jin's waist and held him while smelling his neck.

"Namjoon?"

"Umm?"

"I need to get ready"

"Today is sunday. What is the rush?!"