5. CEO

Warning!! This chapter contains smut, forced kissing, skinship!

-------------――

"You understand what I told earlier. Do you? And remember you may be Chief executive officer of big fancy company or whatever..but I am the boss here. I am CEO of us!"

------####-------
It was 5th day of Namjoon's work as designated driver. He was quite happy with his new job. He got many rides as it was friday.
He dropped his last passenger and even got generous tip out.
He was about to go home but got call
for one more passenger.
His eyes twinkled as speaker asked him to come at Moonlight club!!

Suddenly Nj missed seokjin.
He couldn't refuse to go at the club.
When he reached basement parking, he was asked to come at vip room on last floor. He went there and saw club's worker waiting for him.
"Hello, i am the called designed driver." Nj said
"Ah yes, our customer Mr. Kim asked me to call you here as he is drunk for driving or say even walking. Plz go inside." Worker pointed at door and left.

Namjoon walked in and saw a man sitting on chair facing in opposite direction.
"Hello, Mr. Kim? " Namjoon asked to make sure if his passenger was awake or not!
"Hello Namjoon!" Said the man on chair and stood up in front of NJ.
"Seokjin????" Namjoon was shocked as hell.
Both remained silent for next few seconds.
Nj observed jin from head to toe.
Jin was wearing formal red win shirt and he it was looking super rich.
Then he saw his lips and nj gave lustful smile.

"Yes. So we meet again. Hmm so you are really designated driver!" Seokjin said while showing nj chair to sit.
"No!! ..umm...I mean yes!" Nj couldn't explain how he took job recently and the fact that he was not driver when seokjin thought he was. He had more stuff to think of.

First of all how seokjin found him? Was he also missing him? Why he didn't take job at Highfive restaurant? If he didn't need a job why did he audition?
But only thing nj could spoke, " seokjin, are you fine?"
"Yes i am. Anyway let's talk about main topic. Clearly you can see I am not drunk and I didn't call you here for driving. I need to talk to you. Please have a seat." Seokjin said and sat on comfortable couch in front of chair.
Namjoon obeyed.

He was curious what in the world seokjin wanted to tell him.

Seokjin was never this nervous to talk, not even when he has to give speech at company

Seokjin was never this nervous to talk, not even when he has to give speech at company. He was embarrassed. He was trying to act cool and confident.
"Ok so .. actually...I want to say is,...that day...i mean night...we were drunk. I ...umm..you...I mean" seokjin was trying to say.

"Hehe,,What do you want to say jinnie??" Nj asked teasingly and gave jin little smile.
He wanted to make jin comfortable as he sensed jin was tensed to talk.
But actually jin got angry hearing his nickname saying by nj.

"Ok Namjoon! Here is the thing! What happened on that night is completely and purely Mistake! Ok? A mistake!!! I don't know why it happened, But I don't want you to mention about it to anyone!! I want to forget it happened. I am so embarrassed and I guess you are too, so..." Jin spit out a angrily. He wanted to say more but nj cut him again.