39. Abyss

___________________________

"Joonie!" Taehyung called his boyfriend as he was once again lost in the trance. "Namjoon!!!!"

"Aa? What?"

"I asked is this okay?" Taehyung was holding two dress shirts. "Yes"
"Which one?"

"What?"

"Which one is yes? I kinda spoke about both you know"

"Whatever tae! You know I am not good at this" namjoon just shrugged.

Taehyung put his shirts down and came closer to namjoon. He softly wrapped his arms around Nj's slim waist from back and rested his face on his back. "Joonie" he whispered. Nj was still in some thoughts. "I cant wait forever you know that right. I have already waited enough. I need it. I need now"

"...."

"Joonie? Are you even listening?"

"Yes i am listening tae"

"And?"

"Fine. Tonight!" He said and freed himself as he walked out. There was a spark in Tae's eyes as he smiled to himself.

Taehyung walked inside an expensive clothes shop with namjoon's card. He checked few clothes for special night. Suddenly he saw a blue dress shirt and he knew it was exactly what he needed. He shivered as he imagined namjoon taking it off his body tonight. He clicked a photo and sent to namjoon. "Babe this is for tonight. Otte?"

As he approached the shirt, he realised someone had already grabbed it from other side. "Aish! Its mine you know" he said pulling it and Jin came in front of him holding the other half.

"Taehyung-ah!"

"Ugh! Jin! I've already selected this" he tried to maintain the smile. "Like you have not already taken much from me" jin spoke under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing. I think I grabbed it first" he said as politely he could.

"Not to worry sir" a employee ran towards them. "We have two in that size and color. This is why our shop is number one choice" he smiled and took another one from the shelf. Taehyung grabbed new one and checked if its same. Both left without further any talk. It was awkward not that they cared.

Jin sighed as he returned to his car. His heart was in pain. So much pain. He was missing namjoon so much. He took his phone out and started viewing their old photos. "Namjoon-ah please come back" he said as a tear rolled on his cheek.

Namjoon checked his phone

Namjoon checked his phone. It was message from Taehyung. He opened it and saw the photo.

Namjoon realised this is for their first big night

Namjoon realised this is for their first big night. He sighed. Honestly he didnt know what he was doing. He was angry at jin. Hurt by him. And his ego was too much to let it go. "Tae is my friend and he has liked me since so long. He always has stayed by my side. Even when i was dating jin. Now i cant just use him and throw away just because jin wants me back" he thought.

He sent a heart emoji to Taehyung.

Namjoon finished his work and headed towards his house when he received a message from Taehyung. "Come at this address and 😘 "

Namjoon closed his eyes. He knew what this means. He closed his eyes and in front of his eyes there was his love inside his mind....jin!!!
After so many days....still....

He brushed off his thoughts for jin. He has promised Taehyung about tonight and he couldnt let his friend feel like used anymore.

He changed the address in the GPS and went to the hotel. A three star hotel. Lavish and sparkling.

Taehyung had artistic eye for everything. Namjoon admired that. He went inside and asked at the information desk. "Is there any reservations under Kim Taehyung?"

"Let me check" A lady at the counter said. Namjoon till then gazed at the loby. There were so many rich couples. He felt leftout though he was a new money.

"Room number 290B"

He nodded and one bellboy escorted him. The bellboy received good amount of tip and he bowed as he left. Namjoon closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He knew Taehyung had waited long enough. He deserves to be loved and satisfaction. He opened his eyes and determined to just get over with!

-_________________________-
Annyong! ^^