10. For protecting my pet

Namjoon released Jin from his tightest hug after making his marking darker enough. He moved his fingers over waist belt appreciating how lovely it was looking on jin.

"Now go make some food for us. Or order something. I am so hungry" he said suddenly. Jin agreed and went in kitchen.

Nj called taehyung to tell him he couldn't come at home for next whole week.
He had already given several auditions so he made excuse that he needed a break.
Nj took piece of paper and started writing lyrics for new song until jin came in room to tell dinner is ready.
Seeing jin coming he hid paper putting into his bag.
"What were you writing?" Jin asked in curiosity.
"Resignation letter" nj lied.
"For what? Are you quiting your driver's job?" Jin asked.
Nj said yes and went into the kitchen.
Jin followed him while asking,"why??? What are you gonna do then?"
"Umm looks delicious" nj said while pouring pasta in two bowls that jin had just made.
"Daddy!!! Tell me" jin asked impatiently.
"Shut up babyboy! Stop being so noisy. I will tell you when I wanna tell." Nj yelled.
"B-but....I.."
"If you dont listen to daddy you will be spanked!!!" Nj rolled his eyes.
Jin understood it was pointless asking Nj any further. He quietly started eating dinner sitting in front of nj.

After dinner, both came in living room to watch TV. Nj played a movie with hot gay scenes for jin to watch. This made jin very uncomfortable and sweaty. Nj had his arm around jin while sitting on couch. In the middle of movie jin stood up trying to get out but Nj forced him to stay by pulling his arm forcefully. Jin was dragged down. Nj sensed that jin was awkward but he still continued to make him watch the whole movie.

After movie ended, nj picked up jin and came into bedroom. Nj put him on bed such that he was facing ceiling.
Then he took out blue belt and tied around jin's neck.
"Aahh sorry I forgot to put this earlier." Nj said while tightening the belt.
After that Nj undressed jin completely leaving him only in chained waist belt and blue neck belt!!
"Are you cold baby?" Nj asked while seeing jin shivering with out clothes.
"Yess daddy!" Jin agreed.
Nj slept beside jin taking him into his arms and putting one leg over him. He also put bed sheets over them making sure jin would get the warmth.
Soon jin felt very comfortable under nj's arm and so he hugged nj's body like a plushy.

<<<<Next day>>>>
Nj felt someone was waking him up but he didn't give a f*ck. He was too sleepy.
Jin was trying to wake Nj up as his phone rang for 4 times already.

Jin didn't dare to even look who was calling as he remembered what happened in past

Jin didn't dare to even look who was calling as he remembered what happened in past. Besides he was confused about what relationship he had with Nj. He really did start to like having Nj around or being bossy with him but he felt too distant whenever nj tries to blackmail him.

Jin wore his boxers keeping his two belts as it is and went to get ready.
Before going to take bath he went in kitchen to cook some breakfast and to have some coffee.

Jin never had servants at his house. He had servants and maids at his family house but he never had hired anyone when he started to live alone except one gaurd outside. He liked to be independent and doing everything for himself. But now he had to do it for two people.