16. Where Are You?

"what ?? You didn't continue Namjoon's contract?" Jk asked jin being over surprised.
Jin nodded as No.
"But..but why ?"

"I don't think he can be good PA that's it." Jin said plainly.
"What??..did you guys fight or something?"

"No!! I just want someone good for PA post. He was okay."

"Who is going to be your PA then?"

"Park jimin. Send him required documents on Monday. I have already talked to him."

"Jimin? It's a huge department change for him. He is good in his present work but.."

"I think he will be best. He is dedicated and hard working. I saw him helping throughout past events. He genuinely cares and bonus is he is taekwondo player"

Jk nodded as okay."he is also good with flirting.... With all ladies..and even.."

"I know! He won't get any chance for that. He is gonna busy with PA post. So don't worry about it" jin cut him.

Namjoon had chosen jimin as perfect candidate for jin's pa. He was good at work, plus had become good friend of nj. So nj was sure he will call him immediately if something happened to jin. And most importantly nj had seen him flirting with many girls so he was feeling safe, jimin being around jin whole day! That way he won't feel jealous.

Jin and nj were standing on terrace of hotel, enjoying firework show that jin wanted to watch.
Nj wrapped his arms around jin, back hugging jin and burying his chin in jin's shoulders.
Jin was holding a juice, occasionally sipping in straw. He was happy. Truly happy.
He wanted nothing else. He was feeling safe and comfortable under namjoon's grip. He wanted this moment to last forever.

He realized he was fallen in love. Completely. Helplessly. Hopelessly.
He wanted Namjoon to be his forever and till the end. He decided to confess Namjoon!

After firework show ended. Nj got a phone call. It was from yoongi. Off course jin didn't know that.

"Baby i have something urgent work. You go home first."
Jin pouted. Disappointed.
"Don't worry baby. I will come soon. Wait for daddy. Will you?"nj whispered into jin's ears.
Jin shivered and blushing he said,"yess daddy!"
Nj was about to turn around but jin grabbed his shirt from front.
Nj looked that grabbing and smirked. He knew what jin was trying to say. He quickly pulled jin closer, holding jin by his back and released a kiss.
Jin closed his eyes and was immersed in to kiss completely. It felt right. It felt completed.

Nj's phone kept ringing but he ignored the call and made it silent, continuing their passionate kiss, going deeper.
Romantic as hell.

Jin was siting in his car alone

Jin was siting in his car alone. Nj had left. He didn't want to wait at home alone. He was missing nj already.

I want to confess my feelings to Namjoon. I don't care about anything else now. I don't care if my photos with him get leaked. I want to be his legit boyfriend. But before telling everyone I wanted his confirmation. I don't think he will deny. He loves me too. I can feel that. I want to confess him in such a way that he won't be able to reject me.