6. Was it a date?

Jin ate his dinner after taking long bath. He went in his room.
He was thinking about that happened today.

What should I do? I definitely don't want photos to be leaked. I don't want to cause problems that my father wont be proud of. How can I solve this? May be if I talk to Namjoon?

Jin suddenly remembered forced kiss by Namjoon when he tried to talk to him. He felt something rushed through his body. He shivered.

Why Namjoon doing this? He seems to be about my age only. If he could have been little nicer i would be even his friends. What is it he need? He has too handsome face to be a blackmailer!!

Jin checked his phone. 3 messages from daddy.
Shitts!!
Jin opened them.

Where are your manners to reply???

I told you that you have to reply or call me back immediately whenever you are told. You can't disobey daddy!

That's it! I am coming to punish you!

Jin frightened reading to last message. He immediately texted.

I am sorry. I will reply immediately next time. Plz don't come. Forgive me.

But no reply came. Jin was scared if Namjoon already reached his home. He immediately called Namjoon.

"Hello? Umm Namjoon?"
"I guess you don't understand easily. Daddy is coming to make you understand!"
"No no i understand. I am sorry. Please this won't happen again."
"I am coming anyway to make sure you are alone and okay. I need to understand what made you to ignore me ?"
"I am all alone. I was taking bath so didn't check my phone. Sorry I will be more careful"

Jin didn't believe he, the CEO, was pleading to other guy like a small child.
Namjoon on other hand lowered his anger when he heard jin bathing. Little smirk appeared on his face.

"Okay I will let it go just this time. But you will have to call me daddy and apologize!"

"Sorry D...da...Daddy!"

"Hmm. Now sleep like a baby. Good night jinnie"

"Yess daddy. Good night daddy."

Namjoon hang up phone. He was smiling. He loved how jin had started to obey him. He came inside of the house. Taehyung was surprised seeing Namjoon smiling. But he was also relieved that NJ was finally returning to be human. Little did he know what his friend was up to.
"Namjoon i am planning to go at my aunt's this weekend. You wanna come? Asked Taehyung.
"Umm? Ahh..No thanks Tae. I have other plans." Nj replied.

<<<<Next day>>>>>
Jin woke up late as it was Saturday which means no office.
He checked his phone not to get into trouble again and saw one message from daddy.
Today come at Coex theatre at 4 pm. Wear something casual if you don't want to be recognized easily. Don't be late. Daddy hates waiting!

Jin had decided find solution to make Nj not to blackmail him but till then he had no choice other than obey Namjoon.

He spent half day reading books, cooking himself amazing lunch and then playing video games. He had set alarm at 3 so that he wouldn't be late.
At 3 pm jin started getting ready. He wore black jeans and pink baggy sweatshirt and cap. He took hi wallet and keys and headed to the theatre.