14. Perfect Boyfriend

Namjoon made an excuse to jin and went to see Yoongi. Jin was busy trying to tackle his own problems to save his company so he didn't have time to think anyway.

Namjoon entered underground place near oldest bridge. He saw there Yoongi already waiting looking at street art.
"How do you know about Mr. Lee's plan?" Nj asked immediately after coming in front of Yoongi.

"Hi Namjoon!" Yg greeted and continued," i am in the same business circle. I get these news very fast."

"But you wanna help seokjin? I thought you hate him! And why did you ask me about hiding being rapper yesterday?"

"Well well, calm down. One at a time. First of all it will be boring if seokjin couldn't afford to come to club anymore.... i mean who will I tease?!! And secondly I was curious how did you become friends with seokjin as he hates Rappers and...."

"Whatttttt!?? Jin hates Rappers??" Nj was SERIOUSLY surprised.

"Hmm. I figured you don't know."

"But why?"

Yoongi told Namjoon the whole story of jin's past when he was in highschool. Nj stood still for few minutes but then punched on nearest wall.

"What a cruel!! If I find that bastard i will kill him. How dare he did that to jin!! And you...you should have helped him back then Yoongi!!!"

"I know." Yoongi confronted sadly.

"So what now!"

"I wanna help Seokjin. I know this will be very little help and I can't expect him to forgive me. But i just want to."

Namjoon nodded. And asked," how?"

"So here is the plan. I have talked to some investors and they are ready to stand for jin but only if any one of the main investors take responsibility. Like financial support for their future security. "

"Great. So you are suggesting you would be that one investor right?"

"Yes. But I can't as I am not one of the main investors. I am just bought one share. I am from lowest investors. So I need to buy more shares to be main investors from jin"

"So?" Nj asked still not getting what Yoongi trying to say.

"I will need jin to sign my investment papers. And hin would never do that. He would never let me help. We would have to do this in secret!!"

Nj didn't like the idea that he had to do something hiding from jin. But he had no choice. He didn't know how to help jin.

"So you will have to take signatures of jin without knowing him that I am gonna be main investor."

"But he will know eventually right?" Nj asked worried

"Not necessarily. I won't be showing up at meeting. I will send documents by my secretary and other investors will support jin. Mr. Lee would not be able to do anything."

"Hmm. Fine. Where are the papers?"

"I will give you in the today evening. Don't tell seokjin i am helping him. He would rather lose his company than taking my help!"

"Yeah I get that."

"And one more thing don't let seokjin find that you are rapper! If you dont wanna hurt him let it be a secret"

Nj suddenly felt pain in his chest. He understood what he had got into.

"But someday he will find out. I am trying for my debue. What if I get chance. What if I get famous. Then he will know. Is this mean I have to give up on my dream?"