18. Punishments

Namjoon was practicing in one studio room when he heard his friend shouting for his name. A red hair boy entered quickly and almost screamed, "Joon! Mr Min has come to the studio... and...and...he specifically wants to see you..."

Namjoon was confused.
"Mr. Min..?"

"The mr. Min!!! Our sponsor and who owns this agency!! He wants to see you...I must tell you...he is not in the good mood!" The other boy chew his nails in tension.

Namjoon came out of the studio room thinking why would Yoongi want to meet him.

As he went into manager's cabin he saw Yoongi sitting on chair. YG signaled everyone to go out. All people including his personal assistant and nj's manager went out shutting door behind.

"Hey!...so what's up.?...I..am.."

Yg stood up from his chair and turned around and slapped nj so hard, before he could complete his sentence.

"What the?" Nj controlled his balance and glared at Yoongi. He was about to punch him back but soon the words he heard held him back.

"What did you do to seokjin?" Yoongi yelled.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you to take care of him and his fear, before coming here, didn't I? You said you have taken care....but you left him hanging? Left only one message? And left him when he was sleeping?"
Yoongi was still screaming. Thank god sound proof cabin.

"I didn't know....I wasn't sure what to do...and I thought I would figure something out....and..."

"Shut the f*ck up. And go back to seokjin right now!! He is dying to meet you. He is searching for you everywhere!! He even begged ME.!!..see that's how badly he wants you!! What have you done to him!!"

"I didn't know I would need to hide this rapping thing before meeting him. And when you told me it was already late...he had already started loving me...what should I do!!"

"I told you ....you have to find way...not to hurt him...and if you can't find any...go back to him...leave this!!"

"And give up on my dream!!??"

"I hate this too...but if you dont go back to jin right now....I am canceling your debut!! I will take all my funding back!!"

"Its not fair...i don't want to hurt jin too...but...it my dream...Jin needs to get that..."

"Then go make him realize that...otherwise...forget about you dream!"

"Fine i will go...meet jin....but not now... Tomorrow we are gonna do small stage performance...."

"If you dont go right now...there won't be any performance for you to miss! If you hurt jin any more...I will make you regret it for your whole freaking life!"

"Agghhhh...fine...I will go... RIGHT NOW!"

"And this time Namjoon....do it properly...."

Namjoon sighed and packed his things. He actually didn't know what he was gonna say to jin. He was angry he had to leave training...but Yoongi already told his manager that NJ needed to go urgently.

Namjoon reached jin's home in the evening. It was 730 pm so Namjoon knew jin must be back from the office. Nj put the password and entered home. There was no one in living room. He slowly peeped in bedroom and found jin laying on bed checking his handphone.

Such a stupid cutie. He doesn't even notice someone has entered his house! What the hell is he doing? Going bed so early? Has he not eaten yet ?