6 - Sleep

Todoroki's POV:

"Bakugo..... Are you..... Crying???" He turned away from me even more and muttered under his breath.

"Shut up."

"But..... Why???"

"Why do you think?!"

"But it's not like what I do actually matters. I thank you for helping me, but at the same time you shouldn't have to worry about it. Nobody fucking cares, so why should you?"

"Because you think that nobody cares."

"They don't-"

"They fucking do!!!!"

"No they....."

Weak

Alone

Useless

Disappointment

Idiot

Hopeless

No one cares

Nobody

"No one does, they......" I covered my ears and closed my eyes to try and shut the voices up, but it didn't work. "You don't have to lie to me Bakugo, I know for a fact no one cares!!!! I'm just a weak fuck up who can't fucking do anything right and should never have been born!!!! I'm just-" He grabbed my arms, pulling my hands off of my ears.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!!! FUCKING LISTEN TO ME DAMNIT!!!!" I opened my eyes and looked up at him, tears streaming down my cheeks still. He stepped closer, still holding onto my arms, and kept yelling at me. "LISTEN YOU IDIOT, IF I GIVE A DAMN IT'S GOTTA BE PRETTY FUCKING IMPORTANT DON'T YOU THINK?!?!?!?!"

"I....."

"HOW CAN YOU THINK-" He let go and stepped back a bit, a few tears falling from his eyes, despite him trying to hold them back. "...that this isn't important???? It's your fucking life we're talking about at risk here!!!!"

"Well maybe my life just isn't important to me."

"Well it should b-"

"Well it's not!!!!! I don't give a damn whether I live or die!!!!"

"I don't believe that."

"And why not? You barely even know me."

"If you really wanted to die, then why'd you call me???"

I didn't say anything.

"Look, if you really didn't care what happened to you, you wouldn't have called me. You knew what would happen if you didn't. You chose living over possibly dying."

"But what if I made the wrong decision???"

"You didn't."

"How do you know that?"

"Just trust me, okay?"

"Whatever. Can I be alone now? Please?"

"Depends, where'd you put the knife?"

"It's...... Don't worry about it..... And it wasn't a knife, it was just a small blade you accidentally left behind."

"Don't bullshit me, I saw it missing from the kitchen. Where is it?"

I sighed.

"It's in the bathroom."

He walked over to my bathroom and opened the door.

"Holy shit...."

"What?"

"There's so much blood.... Everywhere...."