10 - Relapse

Todoroki's POV:

My ears rang as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and noticed I was laying on the floor of the training room.

Shit

Must've passed out

I shakily pushed against the floor to try and stand, but my arms gave out. I fell back down to the floor instantly, pain shooting through my entire body.

Damn it

I took a shaky breath and closed my eyes before attempting to get up again. This time I actually succeeded, somehow finding enough strength to rise to my feet.

I limped out of the training room and made my way up to my room, leaning against the wall for support.

Damn I'm weak

Eventually I made it up to my room, immediately heading into the bathroom. I opened the bathroom cabinet and grabbed some painkillers, taking three and shoving it back on the shelf.

Hopefully it kicks in soon

I leaned on the countertop and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

Ugly

Revolting

Cold

Disgraceful

Disappointment

Unsightly

Tears built up in my eyes and my eyes wandered back to the cabinet. I opened it slowly and took out a small blade, my hand trembling as I held it between my fingertips.

Maybe just one

Just one small scratch

It can't do much damage

Right?

But Bakugo's words rang in my ears

"Call me."

"Just be careful or whatever okay you damn bastard?"

"Don't you dare do something like that again!!!!! You...... You scared the shit out of me...."

I dropped the blade, flinching as I heard it clank on the tile beneath me.

What am I doing?

Maybe I'll just call him really quick...

Tell him what happened.

I took out my phone and powered it on, scrolling to find his contact. I pressed the call button and held the phone to my ear, breathing shakily.

What am I doing?

He's probably busy...

Shit...

I'm such a burden...

Just as I was about to hang up, he picked up.

"Yeah, what is it IcyHot? Don't tell me you did it agai-"

"No... No I didn't, uh.... Nevermind sorry... I have to go..."

"No hold it, what's wrong idiot?"

"It's...." My eyes wandered to the blade on the floor, seeing the reflection of my eye in the glassy surface. "It's nothing, sorry."

"Why aren't you at the dorms?"

"I'm at home..."

"Why?"