53 - Hungover

I didn't know it was possible to speak in lowercase but he did it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

---------

Todoroki's POV:

I woke up to my school alarm and sat up, turning it off annoyedly.  My head ached a bit as I began to move around, but it wasn't awful.

I've had worse

Damn though Bakugo will probably have a pretty rough morning whenever he gets up

He had double the alcohol I did and he's never drank before

There's no way he's going to school today

To my surprise, as I sat up, Bakugo was already awake and the shower was running.

No way

Maybe he does have a bit of tolerance

I looked down and sighed sadly.

Or he's just pretending

Playing it cool

Trying to seem tough and all

I got up and went over to the dresser. My school uniform had been here for awhile, since I basically haven't been able to be in my own dorm for months now. I took it out and put it on quickly to spare the awkwardness of him possibly walking in on me changing.

I tied my tie and put on my blazer, even though it was relatively hot outside.

I know everyone basically already knows

Or at least that's the rumor

But regardless

I'm still gonna pretend like nothing happened

I heard the shower turn off.

Finally, I need to comb my hair

And have him reconceal my bruises on my face

Because apparently I don't do it right

I heard a loud thud from the bathroom and mumbling.

"You okay?" I asked loudly from outside.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just fell that's all." I heard him say, almost angrily.

A few minutes later he came out of the bathroom with his school uniform on.

Well kind of.

He was missing the tie and his shirt was untucked.

But hey it's something.

I looked at his expression, tired and frustrated. He looked exhausted and in pain, and slightly disheveled in his general demeanor.

"How're you feeling?"

"Fine." He said in a frustrated tone.

"You sure?"

"I-"

"Wait no let me guess. You have a migraine and your head is pounding, your body is achy and stiff, and you basically feel like the embodiment of suffering, but you want to go to school anyway so people don't think you're weak."

He looked down.

"I'm going and you can't stop me. I'm behind enough already. And I'm also going because people are probably gonna want to swarm you and ask you all these questions and I know you're too nice to tell them to fuck off. And trust me I can't tell when you're overwhelmed or panicking, so I will tell them to fuck off for you."