17 - I'm fine

So I made an emo Bakugo edit ^^^^^^^

Todoroki's POV:

After we ate, me and Bakugo walked back to the dorms once more. I went pretty much right to my dorm and he went to his.

I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

You know

I actually had fun today for the most part

After the gym of course

I sat up.

How strange

Then I heard my phone buzz, lightly ringing in my pocket.

Please be Bakugo

I took it out and turned the screen on.

'Bastard is calling'

Damn it

I picked it up.

"What do you want?"

"I want an apology for your behavior earlier Shoto. That was immature and childish."

"Sorry..." I muttered.

"What was that?"

"I'm sorry." I said firmly. "Can I go now?"

"Do not take that tone with me!!! I-"

"Will not tolerate such disrespect. Yeah I know."

"Watch it. And don't forget training tomorrow."

"But tomorrow is Sunday. I have to finish all my homework." I stood up and started pacing nervously.

"Then I suggest you find a way to finish it. But regardless, training is tomorrow at 1 pm. End of story."

"Right. Whatever. I just-"

"Did I stutter?"

"No... Sorry..."

"You should be. Damn weakling. You need to get stronger. You're weak. Just like she was."

"My mother was not weak. Insult me all you want, but leave her out of it."

"Why do you defend her?"

"She's the strongest person I've ever met."

"Imbecile. Why can't you be more like me? When I was your age, I didn't bother going through silly rebellious phases like this. I saw what I needed to do and I did it. You know what you must do. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and act like you're supposed to."

"You mean like you want me to?"

"I'm your father. I just want what's best for you."

"You mean what's best for you? Yeah okay."

"That's enough!!! I don't want to hear any more disrespect from you. If I do, you know what will happen."

I gripped the phone tighter.

"R-Right." I sighed. "Apologies."

"Tch. Damn fuck up." He said it under his breath, but I still heard it. "If only you would just listen to me instead of acting disgracefully. You would be worth a damn by now. If it weren't for your damn quirk, I would've disposed of you long a-"

I hung up.

I had heard it all before.

My phone began buzzing with messages, which I assumed were from him. My hands trembled, causing my phone to fall onto the floor.