16 - Laugh

Todoroki's POV:

About half an hour passed of just me and Bakugo talking on the bench. It was kind of nice, but I knew I needed to get back to work.

"If it weren't for your quirk I would've disposed of you years ago!!!"

"You're fucking useless sometimes, you know that?!?!"

"If you weren't such an immature fuck up, maybe you would've actually accomplished something useful by now!!!"

"How'd you end up so damn weak?!"

I clenched my fist until my knuckles turned white and stood up, heading over to the weight machines. I scanned the weight rack with my eyes.

50 lbs

That's a good place to start

I'll work my way up from there

I went to go grab the one with the 50 on it, but felt someone grab my wrist.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I just kind of looked at him confusingly. As if it wasn't obvious what I was doing.

"No, you've been working out for what 5 hours now? It's nearly lunch time. C'mon." He moved his hold on my wrist down to my hand subconsciously and began dragging me towards the exit.

"Where are we going?"

"We're gonna go back to the dorms, then we're gonna go get lunch."

"Why are we stopping by the dorms first?"

"So you can change out of your 'gym clothes', if you can even call them that."

"What do you mean?"

"You're wearing long sleeves and sweatpants!!!"

"So?"

"It's 90 fucking degrees outside!!! Too hot to wear those clothes casually, let alone work out in them!!!"

"Oh."

"Tch. Idiot. Do you even own short sleeves?"

"I have my school uniform."

"That doesn't count."

"I don't feel like wearing short sleeves anyways."

"Well you're gonna. I can put foundation on your arms if you want me to, but it's too hot to walk around in long sleeves."

"But I don't have anything el-"

"You can borrow something from me then, but it's too hot for winter clothes, idiot."

"Whatever."

Bakugo's POV:

We walked back to the dorms, and went to my dorm to change.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a muscle tank and sweatpants. I wadded them up and threw them on my bed, next to where Todoroki was standing.

"Here."

He picked them up and looked at them, specifically the tank top.

"This...isn't exactly my style."

"Too bad. What else were you gonna wear?"

"I was planning on a black turtleneck sweater and jeans."

"Negative. It's 90 fucking degrees outside."

"I suppose you're right. But still."

"No but still. Just put it on. You can change in the bathroom if you want, there's some foundation under the sink."