1x02

"Ginger!" Tatyana calls out, halfway done with her outfit. Ginger put her hair in a ponytail before continuing. "Yes?" She smiled. "How's the look coming ma'am?" Ginger cracked her knuckles, giving the girls a thumbs up. "It's going great babes. I'm pretty excited honestly. Love it." She explained. "Yeah, I can't agree, but..." Karyn muttered, looking at her outfit. It was fine. A little basic of course, especially for Michelle Visage, but it was FINE.

"I actually grew up sewing for family and stuff. It's tradition honestly. " Ginger explained. "I can definitely say I'm in my element here." Tatyana nodded. "That's great. Well hopefully we get to enjoy seeing more of your talents after this challenge."

A few hours pass as the sun is setting. Oleander decides to take a bit of a break, observing everyone else working. He managed to spot Ryder, in a half deconstructed blue shirt of some sort. His hair is disheveled, and he almost looks like he's been crying.

"15 more minutes until the runway!" The crew announces.

Ryder's eyes widen in shock. "Shit, shit, shit!" He mutters to himself. Oleander frowns. An urge to help began to call out to him. It's not very smart, that much is true. And the most "cutthroat" thing to do is to let him go out there and look a mess. But...why? What could he possibly gain from watching someone completely breakdown like this? It's not worth it. Oleander quietly shuffles over to the panicked jock. "It looks kind of cool like that." He muttered, pointing at the shirt. "It's a nice shirt." Ryder raised a brow. "Jacket. It's a nice jacket." Ryder responded, throwing the jacket onto the floor. Oleander bit his lip. "...it's that bad, isn't it?" Ryder shakes his head. Oleander sits down across from him on the couch. "I think you can make it work to your advantage."

Ryder laughs bitterly. "Yeah right! The minute I show up in THAT, it's over." Oleander takes the moment to think for a second. "You like the 80s, right? Why not go for an inspired look?" The yellow haired boy shrugged. For a second, Ryder smirked, but it quickly vanished. "Oh. Didn't think of that. Thanks." He quickly says, getting up to go find the rest of his outfit. Oleander beams to himself. At least he could help him.

This was it. The moment of truth. Michelle Visage sat in the center of the judging panel. She smiled expectantly as the intercom crackled once more. "Ladies and Gentlemen, our annual Cutthroat Runway! Hosted by the incredible, savvy, Mrs. Michelle Visage!" The crew clapped and whooped loud, applause roared as she waved with 'thank you'

"Now let's get started. First up, Ryder in Blue." She announced.

Ryder made his way to the runway, and immediately went an extremely campy route with his look: a light blue slightly deconstructed denim jacket, a blue sweatband, and short gray 80s gym shorts with black sneakers.