1x07: Digging For Trouble

"Top 7, Baby!" Amber announced as she strolled back into the house. Tatyana gave out a long sigh as she slumped onto a nearby chair. Tommy and Wyatt gave out a small cheer as they followed in soon after. As everyone made their way in, there was a moment for everyone to breathe.

"That was...insane!" Oleander chuckled, hissing in pain as he took off his shoes. "God, that skateboard really did on number on my ankles." The others laughed lightly before turning to Amber. "Congrats on your third win! You're the frontrunner now. Take it all in." Wyatt announced, clapping excitedly. Amber smiled, flipping her hair with a satisfied sneer. "It's great. Honestly could not have done it without Judas and London, who got their first wins! My babies!" She dramatically gasped, pulling them into a huge hug. From the sidelines, Tatyana rolled her eyes.

"So I'll be the one to ask; how do we feel about Ginger's elimination?" Tommy asked before leaning back to enjoy the drama.

Amber took a moment to respond, before letting out a small huff. "I mean...it definitely sucks! Ginger helped me win the group challenge last week. She was finding her spot amongst the top of the competition so who knows, maybe she would've made top 3 or whatever. But I could not in good conscience send Tatyana home when she carried that commercial challenge on her back. It was the fairest decision to me." She explained, her eyes slowly beginning to wonder over to Tatyana. "How are you feeling right now, T?" All eyes are soon on Tatyana.

Her expression is that off annoyance, but she answers anyway. "Ginger was a great friend of mine. But it was between her and myself...I'd rather it was her. Sucks, but that's how it goes." Tatyana plainly put. Oleander nodded. London however, was less than convinced.

(*Confessional Time *)

"Bull. Shit." London spits, very matter-of-factly. "Tatyana knows that she has nothing to fall back on so she's just playing it passive. But I'm not convinced. She's going home. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. She played a strong game and got skewered for it. Sad." As she finishes, a small malicious grin spreads on her face.

(Confession Switch)

"I am sooo close to the end! I have to play this smart, so I'll be the 'yes' man, for now. But girl, there's NO way I'm going to leave. No way. I'm here to kick, and punch, and scratch, and stomp these fuckers before I ever leave in top 7." Tatyana snapped, her movements being a bit more exaggerated that usual.

(Confessional Switch)

"This is a strong 7 people. I don't know how this is going to work moving foward. Everyone here is hungry for it." Oleander sighed. He sounded nervous for some reason.

(Confessional over)

The announcements crackle with a horn that sounded like a military siren! Tommy jumped, clutching his chest before let out a small 'Jesus!'

"Alright my top 7. The end is neigh! And for some of you, the crown Is but a mere steps away. But how long are you willing to go to be America's first ever Cutthroat? Let's just hope you...dig deep." He ends with a malevolent laugh.

Everyone is understandably confused.

"Dig deep sounds like a clue..." Judas muttered,  and London scoffed. "Don't be so literal! Maybe it's another designing challenge. Dig deep could be in a creative sense."

Wyatt shook his head. "No, no. It's gotta be mental! Dig deep, maybe it's brain teasers or something." He explained, repeating the words over and over.

"Well whatever it is, let's just hope it's not too exhausting." Amber groaned.