1x05

"I've been pulling the most weight here, Amber. You know that." Ginger whispered, trying her best to remain calm. If she was going to get this, she'd have to be calm despite the circumstances.

Amber shrugged.

"Girl. C'mon now." She drawled on, chuckling lightly through her clenched jaw.

Ginger sighed, taking the moment to breathe, and faced Amber again.

"I definitely think I should take this. I need this Amber." She frowned, rubbing her temple. Amber did not budge. "I really need this too, so..." Amber fired back. The two were obviously annoyed with one another, but were trying extremely hard not to let that show.

"I mean I was on par with Wyatt the entire time. I matched his speed, I hyped everyone up multiple times, and I even offered to take the lead more than once." Ginger added, her voice growing more and more impatient.

"Sure. But I let him know about the shortcut. If he hadn't figured it out, we'd be on the chopping block." Amber revealed. Wyatt, from across the way, sucked in some air through his teeth. This was surprisingly intense.

(*Confessional Time*)

"I'm surprised Ginger is actually keeping up with Amber. I've never seen her this assertive, and Amber's clearly a little shook. I'm glad she's finding her foot in this game." Tatyana nodded with a proud smile.

(*Confessional Over*)

"Wyatt was there too. He's gotta break the tie." Tommy chimed in, earning a glare from Wyatt.

"Uh...well, this is hard. Both of you pulled your weight, so picking and choosing who did more isn't fair. But Amber did tell me about that shortcut. I owe her...unfortunately. sorry Ginge." Wyatt sighed. He felt really bad. "Why can't we just become the council and vote together, that was an option!"

Ginger was pretty annoyed, raising her hands in defeat before storming off. "What the fuck!? So I literally busted my ass for nothing. Great." She snapped. Amber smirked looking around at the nervous faces in front of her.

"Not for nothing. Karyn's going home too." She snidely added, earning a gasp from Karyn herself.

The silence was defening.

"Amber that's SO fucked up." Tommy scolded, a grave expression on his face.

"Amber what the fuck..." Wyatt sighed with a disappointed, but not surprised look. Karyn was at a loss for words. She was upset, tired, and confused about what just went down. Her eyes began to water, almost on the brink of tears. Tommy and Tatyana went over to comfort her.

"Unfortunately, a decision has been made. Karyn, I am sorry, but this ends your time here. You have been an amazing competitor, and the house won't be the same without you." The announcer called out. Even he was at a loss for words here.

Karyn sniffles, but brushed off the feeling, walking over to Tatyana and giving her a hug. Tatyana was in tears. "You better make sure those bitches don't win, sis." She whispered. Tatyana nodded, wiping the tears from her face. Oleander walked over and placed a hand on Tatyana's shoulder. He didn't say much, but the gesture was nice.

And with that, Karyn made her way inside, packing her things, and leaving.

Tatyana and Ginger were fuming, Tommy was pretty upset, and Wyatt was more confused than ever.

"Do you think she did it to throw us off? I for sure thought she'd pick..." As he muttered this, his eyes wondered off to Oleander, who was beginning to look like himself again. "...uh, nevermind." Wyatt huffed. Tommy nodded in agreement. "I feel awful. Karyn dragged me to the end, and got sent packing for it. That's crazy, man." He added, brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Well...we live to fight another day gentlemen. Hopefully tomorrow is a sleeping challenge or something." Wyatt joked, before heading to bed. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting one.