1x02

"Yes miss Michelle?" Tatyana cringed nervously. Michelle smirked. "Every season of drag race, there's the skinny model girls who pull out their old faithful..." she begins.

London smirks deviously.

"...and every season it just works. It's a little simple, and it's a corset. You know how I feel about a corset. But that jacket and that WALK!  Please tell me you're a model." Michelle commented.  Tatyana dusted off her skirt with a wide, teeth baring grin. "Guilty as charged."

London huffed silently to herself, rolling her eyes hard.

"Are you cinched?" Michelle asks. Tatyana shakes her head. "All natural over here." She smiles. Michelle is shocked. "Shut up. You look fantastic! Green is such a pretty color on you, and that's saying a lot because green is...terrible." she shudders. Tatyana laughs.

"Yellow, my personal favorite. Let's start with Zeke. First of all, this is adorable, you look like summer personified. And I could tell you were having so much fun up there." Michelle explained.  Zeke gushed from all of the positive feedback.

"Judas. Here's the thing, from the neck up, it's fantastic.  I loved the trippy demonic salt thing you had going on. But from the bottom down, it's very pedestrian.  It's...some shorts...in the rain...doesn't make sense." Michelle drawled on. Judas looked slightly frazzled, but nodded. "I think the idea worked better than the execution. It's fine." Michelle shrugged. "Moving on."

"We have Karyn and Brooklyn in red. Ladies, you OBLITERATED it. Congratulations to both of you. Karyn, this was fantastic. You blew it out of the water, you looked really in your element, and I really hope you do this more in the future, it's incredible."

Karyn is almost teary eyed. "Thank you so much."

"Brooklyn. Miss Brooklynnn. Bitch! You did that!?" Michelle shouted excitedly. Brooklyn tried to spin, but stopped in her tracks. "Oop. Tried to spin, but I almost died. But yeah, it's all mine!" Brooklyn snorted, Michelle laughed, and Karyn bit her lip, agitated. "This, without a doubt, the most gorgeous gown I've ever seen. I can tell both of you took this challenge so seriously, and it  showed In both of your works. Really amazing job this week ladies." Michelle continues.

Her eyes land on Ryder and Ginger, and Ryder avoids looking Michelle in the eyes. "Ryder? You know what I'm about to say, right?" She warned with an eyebrow raised sternly. Ryder, defeated, nodded silently.  "This was...I got the idea, let me just say that. But it's kind of tacky. This is the most basic out of the more simpler ones. It's kind of boring, honestly. I didn't HATE it, but I also don't love anything about this...like at all." Michelle commented, and with every word, Ryder's eyes began to water. Judas, London, and Amber were whispering and chuckling with one another.

"I do have a positive though." Michelle added. "I did like the character you decided to go with. I really enjoyed that, because I feel like you really seemed to enjoy that. You were having a great time, and that was really nice to see." Michelle shrugged. "Ginger, I loved this look on you. It's really different from what you're usually used to...and I think it kinda showed." Michelle huffed. "You looked VERY uncomfortable. After the spin, you just got really stiff and it was painful to watch up there. The dress is stunning, the person in the dress..." Michelle shrugged, a look of disappointment prominent on her face.