1x02 The Decision

"Okay, no offense to anybody but I've already made my decision." Brooklyn announced as she flopped onto one of couches. The others arrived and Amber immediately stormed upstairs.

Ryder raised a brow. "What's her problem?" He questioned snappily. Judas followed after her, leaving London to the masses.

"She felt robbed. Personally I agree." She added with a bit of attitude. Brooklyn rolled her eyes, immediately sensing another fight brewing. "What does that mean?" She questioned, tired from dancing previously. London shrugged. "Glad you asked. I just thought our three looks were better than the ones chosen. We spent HOURS perfecting these. So it's a little disappointing when something less...de rigueur is favored instead." As London spoke her peace, Karyn and Tatyana turned briskly towards her. "It's a black mermaid dress and a 70s wig. It's not exactly groundbreaking." Karyn fired back. Zeke nearly choked on his drink after that comment. "Clearly you guys hate us anyways, so it is what it is." London huffed dismissively. The others became defensive almost immediately. Voices shouted out in protest.

"No one said we hated y'all, but that clique shit you are doing is annoying, and we're calling you out on it." Tatyana shrugged. London rolled her eyes. "Every single person in this house is in a clique. Just because we choose to be real about ours doesn't mean-." As London fired back, she was immediately interrupted by Tatyana. "So you're saying we're fake because we aren't going around calling people ugly and annoying and weak? Get the fuck out of here London, seriously." Tatyana nettled dismissively.

"This is the problem. This right here." Karyn started, waving a hand over London. "You're are a very messy person and the only people who deal with that are upstairs crying like little kids because they're scared."

London flipped her hair from her face, her eyes began to square in on Karyn. "Of course. It's pretty obvious you all want us gone, just because we haven't been kissing ass like...some people." London mused venomously. As she paused, her eyes drifted over to Tatyana.

"Whose ass have I been kissing to stay here London, since you feel like I am. Whose? Quickly?" Tatyana, nearly on the edge of her seat spat at the brunette. London stuttered a bit before continuing. "I mean if that's the type of person you are 'sis' then do that. But I have set my standards high and I don't need an army to back me up."

Tatyana slowly got up from her seat. "I'm not your sis, bitch. I don't LIKE. YOU. So you have one more time to call me out of my name. You're arrogant, you're annoying, and that's why I don't fuck with stuck up bitches like you." Tatyana's voice raised with every word. London got up and stormed off. "I'll leave before I do something I might regret, because I'm pissed off right now." She muttered. Apparently, it was a little too loud, because as London was walking off, Tatyana casually began to stroll behind her. "So do it. Do it, London. Please. Because I PROMISE you, you will not lay a damn hand on me. I may be a model, but I'm from down south, and I can take these boots off ANY time. I've tried multiple times to be cordial with you, and every chance you've had, you have made some shitty comments towards me. Now I'm pissed off because you picked the right one on the wrong day!" Tatyana snapped. It was loud, yet so calm at the same time, almost like she was scolding a child. Karyn and Wyatt came over to direct her back to her seat. Brooklyn threw her hands up in defeat.

"Can I finish really quickly, everybody? Please?" She sternly requested, earning a few murmurs in response. With an exhausted sigh, Brooklyn continued. "Okay. Well, I'll just say that I think it would be fair to pick from the group that wasn't in the top this week." She explained. Wyatt nodded. "I mean if you want to. I agree, though. I think it's only fair that this be judged fairly. We don't want to ruffle any more feathers right now."

(Confessional time)
Karyn lets out a long, over exhale. "FUCK! This is...kinda nerve-wracking, honestly. I don't know where Brooklyn's mind is going to go. She's a sneaky one..." Karyn muttered.

*confessional switch*

"I am...over the moon that Brooklyn went with this decision. It's smart. It's fair. And MOST OF ALL..." Wyatt pauses, a gleam of mischief in his eyes as he grins. "...it's not me." He shrugs, chuckling.

(Confessional over)

Brooklyn stands up and takes a moment once more. "So, with that...based on critiques, I'm gonna have to go with Amber, Ryder, and Judas." She explains.

The others' eyes widen in shock.