1x01 Elimination part one

"Amber.."

She nodded, holding her breath nervously as she slowly started to shift in place.

"You have selected London and Judas..."

London was F U R I O U S. Judas was surprisingly hurt, confusion flashing on his face as he stood between . The others watched on in shock, looking around and whispering to one another.

"LONDON...JUDAS..."

London looked like she was on the verge of tears. Amber was beginning to grow incredibly nervous.

"You two...are safe."

London fell to the ground with tears of joy, judas immediately hugged Amber, who ran over to hug the both of them!

The dejected looks around everyone else told it all.

"In fact, this brings in the twist I mentioned. You three have ALL the power. Meaning, you three have officially formed the council."

(Confessional)
"Councilman Judas...hmm, I kinda like the sound of that." He mused as a goofy smile spread on his face.

*Confessional switch*

"So, it turns out that we're NOT going home! Amber had me worried, but, my girl came through! I guess I can trust her...for now at least." London sniffled, rolling her eyes as dismissively as possible. Clearly, it was evident she was shaken.

*Confessional Switch*

"Looks like we're not out of the woods, which totally fucking sucks. But I have hope that we could be in the clear. Amber is crafty, clearly. I don't think we're even on her radar to be quite honest. Judas, I can't say for sure. But London...she's gunning for us, no doubt about it. Maybe I can try an steer them from us somehow. It'll take some work though, and I'm not quite sure who to target..." Tommy speaks nervously, biting his lip with worry.

(Confessional Over)

"Amber, London, and Judas you three, as members of the jury must pick three of your competitors tonight. These chosen three will be up for elimination. By the end of the day, someone WILL be leaving tonight."

Karyn gasps. Even Ryder begins to get a bit shifty, nudging London and whispering, "I'm safe, right?" London gave a wink, but it was very unclear as to what this meant in general. And with that, the houseguests made their way back to the house.

It was time to offcially reassign rooms now that everyone was here. Tommy immediately grabbed his things, making his way into Wyatt, Oleander, and Ezekiel's room. Oleander began to move his things off the center bed, but was immediately stopped by Zeke. "Hey, it's fine. Tommy can have my bed, don't worry about it." He smiled warmly as Tommy pounced into the pillows behind them. Wyatt had already made his way into the showers so he was clearly not up for debate. "Oh. I mean, are you sure? I don't mind giving my bed up. I had a lot of sisters growing up, so I'm used to sleeping on the floor." He shrugged, getting ready to move his things once again. Zeke tousled his hair with a giggle. "Nah! But I appreciate it, dude. I'll keep it that in mind."

Oleander paused, completely flustered at this point. "O...oh...uh...it's...it's fine. I....just wanted...you to...be comfortable." He stuttered, his face getting a soft shade of pink. Tommy sprawled out on his bed watching the interaction with a wide grin. "Get a room already!" He shouted, shocking the two. Oleander nervously began to take out his things, turning his back towards Zeke, who was having a pretty good laugh about the whole thing.

(Confessional time)
"Ugh! I've been trying to get Oleander to talk to me, but he's really, really shy and it's hard to get any casual conversation from him, you know? I guess I'll just have to wait, it is the first day after all, and I know he's pretty worried about the elimination too. Nobody is stressing out more than him and Wyatt. If we make it out of this first round alive, I'll make it up to him." Zeke smiled giving a big thumbs up to the camera.

*Confessional Switch*
"Is it just me or was Ezekiel flirting with Oleander? I'm probably reading into things, but he's definitely vibing with him the most out of all of us. Honestly it feels good to know the little guy has someone in his corner right now." Tommy added on.

(Confessional over)

Wyatt, stepping out of the steam covered shower, stuck his head out to look for eavesdroppers. "Hey...you guys." The three conversing boys turned to look at the green haired boy, his face beginning to frown, almost like the words hurt to even think about. "Do you think one of us is going home tonight?"

The air grew suddenly tense.

Oleander's lip began to quiver as he forced himself to stop unpacking. Tommy grew solemn, pushing himself up against the headstand to face the others more professionally. Zeke was the first to speak. "I'll take the hit if it comes down to it. There's no way I can campaign against any of you. Especially..." he paused, getting a quick glance of Oleander's nodding before clearing his throat and staring back at wyatt. Tommy agreed. "I know. And, I it's the first day and all, but you guys...you're my family. It's weird, being an only child and stuff, I've never really had friends like this. Or friends at all for that matter, but...uh..." he began to choke out, wiping his face with his sleeve before any tears could fall. "If this is it, I'd just like to say I'm really gonna miss you guys. AND YOU BETTER NOT HAVE USED UP ALL THE HOT WATER!" Tommy yelled, jumping up and stripping as he ran towards the bathroom. Wyatt laughed, covering his eyes and shuffling over to his bed. "Dude, at least wait until I'm out of the way!"

Meanwhile, the others were beginning to settle in nicely. Ryder decided to move in with Amber, London, and Judas, leaving the all girl group of Teyana, Ginger, Brooklyn, Sayera and Karyn.

The girls were a bit rocky moving in thanks to Teyana and Brooklyn's incredibly heated argument earlier. But since elimination, everybody has more or less desperate for allies. "Do you think you're in the clear?" Karyn asked Teyana, who was beginning to grow worried, pacing the room methodically. "Nah. Amber's competive, but she's not stupid. She's gonna do whatever London and Ryder tells her. You and I are in the clear."

"Aren't they targeting those weird guys across the way? The little yellow guy was pretty shaken up when Amber won. I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone in a week or two." Brooklyn shrugged, leaning against the bed banister. "Yeah, but what if she decides to keep them becauseof that. Who's next on the target list?"

"Maybe Ginger?"

"Why me!?" Ginger huffed, jumping up from the bed she had been lazily laying in bed. "You were third place, girl! Something tells me Amber's that kind of girl." Teyana pointed out, to which Ginger begrudgingly agreed. "What about Sayera?" Brooklyn pointed out with a casual side eye. Sayera perked up rather nervously. "Me? What did I do?" She nervously chuckled from the floor.

"Exactly." Brooklyn quipped, a tiny smirk playing in the corner of her lips.

Meanwhile, London and the others were preparing for tonight's ceremony. "Do you guys think the horns are too much?" Amber purred, slowly turning and fluffing her sea foam green hair. The bang piece was split and separated into two twisted horns. Ryder shrugged, already prepared to answer. "You're showing up in a floor length gown and wet green hair, but the horns are too much?" He replied with a raised brow. With a huff, Amber turned to face the mirror as she started smudging her makeup.

"So we eliminate someone tonight. But who?" Judas muttered, picking at his nails. "I'd say we stick to the plan and drop the geeks."

"No, it's too soon. Besides, we can always get them out next week. We have to switch targets. And I know exactly who..." London smirked.